Ten;

The next day, I was sitting in my hotel room, trying to keep my mind off of everything. Aunt Amelia offered to let me stay with them, but I wanted to be alone. I still had the keys to me and mom's place, but I couldn't handle being there without her. I wasn't ready for that. I wasn't even sure if I ever would be. 

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing.

Jenna: Hey, what are you doing? We should grab a drink and catch up. It's been too long!

Me: Idk if I'm feeling up to that right now. 

Jenna: Come on, its not healthy to just sit in your hotel room all day and night. I promise if you can't handle it, i'll take you right back. I just want to spend time with my cousin. :(

Me: Okay, fine but only 1 drink. 

Jenna: I'll be there in 15 minutes!

Ugh, I really didn't want to go, but maybe I should get to know her better. Her and aunt Amelia are the only family I have left anymore. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. 

********

"So, what have you been up to Jenna? Are you still going to college?" I asked, trying my best to put on a good attitude. 

"No, I went for a little bit, but all the studying wasn't for me. It was too much." She said, sipping her martini. 

"Oh, well thats okay, it isn't for everyone. What are you doing then?" I looked up at her, playing with the label on my beer. 

"Oh, I'm not working. That isn't for me either. I'm just going to marry rich." She said, smiling. "Anyways, tell me about YOU. You literally dress the 7 most handsome men in the world. I mean, what's that like? Have you seen them naked?!" 

"Uh, no, I haven't seen them naked," Well, I've seen ONE of them naked but I'm not about to tell her that. "It's cool. They're all great guys. They work really hard, but they also have a lot of fun together. I HAVEN'T BEEN WORKING THERE VERY LONG." At this point, the music got louder, so I'm practically yelling at her. People were flooding in the door, it didn't take long at all for the club to fill up. I could barely hear myself think. 

"YOU HAVE TO INTRODUCE ME. MAYBE I CAN FLY BACK WITH YOU! WHICH MEMBER DO YOU THINK I WOULD HIT IT OFF WITH? I'M NOT PICKY, I'LL TAKE ANY OF THEM." She shouted back enthusiastically.

"SORRY, JENNA. I CAN'T DO THAT. JUST BECAUSE I WORK WITH THEM, DOESN'T MEAN I CAN JUST HOOK ANYONE UP WITH THEM. I CAN'T EVEN INTRODUCE YOU TO THEM. BESIDES, THAT'S INVADING THEIR PRIVACY. I WOULDN'T DO THAT EVEN IF I COULD." I could see her mood change with the last part.

She grabbed my arm, and pulled me out onto the patio for people to smoke cigarettes. 

"Do you have something against me? Or do you just hate me?" Her breath was right against my face, and it reeked of vodka. I took a small step back. 

"I don't hate you or have anything against you, Jenna. I just respect their privacy, and feelings. They aren't just toys, they're people too. They have feelings." I said, she stepped closer to me again. 

"God, Y/N, you're such a selfish bitch, just like your FUCKING MOTHER. No wonder my mom didn't want anything to do with the two of you. The two of you have always been TRASHY." The moment she brought my mom into this, I saw red. The rest of the night was mainly a blur, all I remember clearly, is pulling my hand back, and punching her in the face. After that, I must have blacked out.

********

"Y/N? You can make one phone call." The police officer told me, unlocking the door, and guiding me to the phone. Shit. Who am I going to call? I can't call my aunt, because I just assaulted her daughter. I can't call Mr. Bang, what if he fires me?! I only had one option; Yoongi. At least it was day time there. He should answer. Although he doesn't know the number. I crossed my fingers, and dialed the number. 

*Riiiiiiing*

*Riiiiiiing*

*Riiiiiiing*

"Hello?" His voice was raspy and low. Like he had just woken up.

"Y-yoongi? It's me. I'm in trouble." I said, fighting back my tears.

"Y/N! What's wrong? Are you hurt?" His voice was alert and concerned now.

"Please, don't tell Mr. Bang, I don't want to lose my job. I'm.... in jail." I said the last two words as fast as I could. 

"Wh- Are you ok? What happened?" 

"I'll explain later, right now, I just need to know if you can help me. If you call and bail me out, there's some cash underneath my mattress, and the rest I could get to you when I get my first paycheck. Please, Yoongi, I don't have anyone else." I pleaded, this time I wasn't able to hold in the tears. 

"Of course I will help you. I won't say a word to anyone. Just, please hurry home. I miss you." He said, I could hear the sadness in his voice. I missed him too. But I knew once I went back, I had to end it. 

"I'm sorry, they're making me get off the phone. Thank you Yoongi. I owe you." I said, and hung up the phone. I made my way back to the room and sat on the bench, praying the Yoongi would come through. I don't know how long I could last in here. I stared at the clock for 25 minutes before the police officer came back.

"Well, someone posted your bail. You're free to go." I stood up, and ran out of the room. He met me at the front desk, handing me a bag with my stuff in it. I signed a few forms, and walked out. I was really surprised when I went outside, and the sun was up. How long was I in there? I thought it was like 2 A.M, but I guess it was actually 2 P.M. Wow. I caught a taxi back to the hotel, and laid in my bed. I turned my phone off and fell asleep. 

That night, I dreamt of Yoongi for the first time.