Mission 1 - Business

The red rising sun illuminates the city and shines directly on the dark figures surrounding Dante. Demons. Even the shimmering of the sun on the surface of the skeletal demons does not make the creatures more beautiful.

"Time for my early-mornin' exercise ..." Dante says to himself while pushing up the sleeves of his long, burgundy leather coat, whose ends are made of thick cotton fabric, a little higher and reaches for his sword Rebellion on his back.

The red leather coat as his distinguishing feature is equipped with a firmer material in the area of the shoulders, arms, and back, and is toned in a brighter red. Dante wears his coat open. Only the thick, dark brown belt attached to the coat, separating into three narrow pieces at the front, is buckled. This makes his black and casual shirt, covering his strong torso, at least somewhat recognizable. The coat collar consists of two pointed oval halves on each side and looks very princely due to its design and size.

Dante's opponents let their dreadful noises become quieter. He senses that the demons are preparing for a fight and that they are focusing on him. As Dante slowly pulls up the sword behind his half-long, silver-white hair, the demons throw themselves at him. The creatures around him get cut up skillfully with his nimbly blows. Also the slower demons that reach Dante just now, trying to hurt him with their chains, blades, and scythes, suffer the same fate as their previously killed conspecifics.

"Is that it already?" Dante says questioningly to himself and looks up, "Almost."

More beings have gathered on the roofs of the houses to avenge their demon brothers. In the moment when the dark creatures jump off the roofs, Dante throws his demonic broadsword Rebellion in the air. The sword rotates and cuts up the demons above him. Dante quickly reaches for his twin pistols Ebony and Ivory and perforates the remaining demons with a breathtaking fast hail of bullets. The demons fall to the ground dead and then dissolve into thin air. With perfect timing, he puts his dark and light pistol back into the gun holder and catches his falling sword.

"To my taste, the fight could've been even more action-packed ..." The demon hunter says as he lets his sword disappear behind his back.

"Have you killed the critters already?"

Dante hears Lady's voice from a short distance and turns around.

She wears a fashionable white blazer with three-quarter sleeves and padded shoulders. The garment barely covers the upper abdominal area and is decorated with flame-like ornaments. Her décolleté gets presented beautifully. In the neckline of the blazer, Lady stores black-tinted sunglasses. Despite the short outerwear, her taut belly is not to see because it is covered by the high waistband of her hot pants consisting of fabric. The pants is held in place by a grey belt. The scarred thighs do not harm the beautiful look of this woman. They rather reflect Lady's hardness she reveals when needed. Her black, chin-length hair is, typical for her, cheekily styled. In addition to the small, silver necklace with a red stone as a pendant, it is her dark orange boots with wedge heel and lacing that stand out in color from the complete style of dress. The chain attached to the left side of the short pants is moving wildly around as she finally reaches Dante and stops in front of him.

"Looks like ..." Dante replies with an untroubled grin, "I killed those in the house earlier. Did you wanna dance along?"

"Of course I wanted to! It certainly would've been more fun than to bring the old man to safety and to calm him down ...", Lady says annoyed.