Mission 13 - Càecilia

This island is also overcast by darkness. An unfamiliar scene for Hera. So far, she has experienced the sky above her home island to be rather cloudless and with bright sunlight. Only if the plants on this island needed irrigation, some water drops would fall to afterwards let the rain stop as soon as their thirst is quenched.

On the mountain range in front which she is standing and that builds the only unevenness on the green meadow in this region, a shadow appears abruptly. This makes her startle for a moment, but her mind relaxes quite rapidly when she can assign the silhouette to a particular person - or, to describe it more clearly, to a particular being.

"Do you always feel like creeping up on people like that?" She says, turning towards Savo.

His sudden appearance reminds her of the situation at that time; the first encounter she had with him in the Sanctuary of the Blood Angel.

"Please apologize, it is not my intention to scare you every time", Savo replies.

"Scare ..." Hera repeats with a smile. "Then you should practice for the future how to approach people ... You've summoned me to this place 'cuz we can open the Empire of the Gods form here?"

"Indeed. Alba Island is the Island of the Gods. On this island, there once had been an angel statue which represented a significant connection to the Empire of the Gods. Only a few fragments are left of it today. I am very pleased, by the way, that you finally decided to pursue your quest, and meet me here."

"... Wait. Do you mean that little bit of marble over there near the parking lot?"

"Yes, I do mean that little bit of marble. These are the remains of that said angel statue. We baptized it in the name of Càecilia. She reached for miles and miles into the sky and dominated even the mountains. Nothing that was anchored to the ground at the time reached higher than this statue. But Càecilia not only served to open and close the Empire of the Gods; she was also a sign to the people that they were not alone in their resistance against the demons. So the demons had their tower Temen-ni-gru which was a sign of their strength, and also served as a portal to the demon world, of course. The angels had Càecilia, on the other hand".

"And since you closed the Empire of the Gods with Soul 2,000 years ago and then opened it again, you can help me with my plan."

"Exactly. The power of the Blade of Souls is furthermore a vital component."

"But back then, that angel statue was whole. How do you expect it to work now?"

"The demons took Càecilia from us by destroying her after the fall of the angels", Savo says, turning his body slightly away from her to look behind him.

A small troop of demons is revealed for Hera. They are about to approach them.

"And it will be exactly these devilish creatures through whom we will recover her today. Completely rebuilt."

The sky becomes even darker in some places as more demons emerge.

"They have made their way from Fortuna through the water and the air. All other islands will also feel the crisis of the open demon world."

"... That's why we need reinforcements from the Empire of the Gods as soon as possible. "You better tell me how they're supposed to help us build that statue."