Mission 19 - Until Universe

"All of you really should leave the room now. Even though she's over the worst, she needs a lot of rest and sleep to recover fully. After all, that was a pretty tight thing!" The doctor of the organization says.

"Okay ... If you need somethin', just lemme know", Tyron says as he first looks at Kyrie and then at the man dressed in white.

Kyrie nods tiredly and smiles gently. She lets her head sink further into the pillow of the hospital bed. The doctor also nods once for understanding.

A few hours have passed since Kyrie had to undergo the blood transfusion.

Tyron secludes himself and steps through the door. Trish, sitting on Kyrie's bed, taps briefly and gently on Kyrie's right hand on which a cable from the patient monitor is attached.

"Get well soon."

Then she, too, moves away from her.

"Yeah, get well soon. And don't forget: Dante will work it out."

It is Lady who is speaking, raising her hand for a quick goodbye.

The demon huntresses get another peaceful grin from Kyrie before they both leave the room together.

In the corridor of the infirmary and next to Tyron stands the fighter who carried Kyrie to this place inside the headquarters.

Balthimo's strong appearance is remembered, but the brightly lit corridor makes his muscles seem even more gigantic. His upper body is protected only by a midnight blue muscle armor. His arms are completely uncovered. So it looks like as if his shoulders matched the size of bowling balls and that the muscle armor were about to burst open in the next few seconds. Black cargo pants and black classic boots cover his lower body.

He is armed according to his strength. A massive iron ball attached to an iron bar is partially peeking out to his left side. In order to carry this heavy weapon on his body, he probably needs the many straps that are tied around his muscle armor.

He is about half a head smaller than Tyron, has dark brown stubble hair, and dark brown eyes.

"Your weapons", Balthimo says and hands Lady her rocket launcher and Trish her twin pistols which resemble those of Dante.

Tyron has already received his combat equipment back in the meantime.

"It's totally exaggerated that you have to hand off your weapons for a short visit", Lady complains and snatches her rocket launcher with both hands from Balthimo's. "Now I can clean my baby again. It's full of fingerprints from your big paws!"

"Oh, my apologies ..." Balthimo replies ironically. His deep, smoky voice sounds particularly intense.

"That's just how our good doctor is. For him, weapons have no place in a hospital room", Tyron explains and immediately draws his attention to Balthimo. "Oh ... Did someone heard anything from Prince Charming yet?"

Balthimo laughs cautiously because of the nickname Tyron has chosen for Raul and says:

"He has only communicated that we're supposed to monitor the situation and stand by, just in case that those strange white things would succumb to the demons, because then it would be us to be on the spot again."