Gratsu: Still a Perverted Stripper

“What was that, ice princess?!” I exclaimed, getting out of my seat in order to glare at Gray. He was mouthing-off about a recent job I had gone on and destroyed half the town.

            “You heard me, idiot,” Gray snapped, standing as well. He pressed his forehead against mine as a challenge, “you can’t do anything without causing more trouble than the job you were sent there to complete!”

            “That’s it!” I punched him, sending him flying across the guildhall.

            “Watch it!” Lucy shrieked, grabbing Happy and jumping out of the way as Gray crashed into the table they had been sitting at.

            “You must still be half sick from the train,” Gray smirked, getting to his feet, “because I barely even felt that.” He lunged at me, returning the favor and punching me back.

            We went on like that for several blows, neither of us getting ahead—as usual. And, also as usual, Erza put a stop to our fight once we had destroyed a few tables. “Enough!” She snapped, giving Gray a good shove.

            The movement sent both of us to the ground. “Damn,” Gray cursed, grumbling.

            “Get the hell off me!” I snapped, noticing our position. Gray was laying on top of me with his face practically touching mine. With a hard push, I successfully threw him off of me. I brushed off my clothes after I stood up, watching as Gray did the same.

            The stripper had taken his shirt off sometime during the fight, so he had to brush dirt off his stomach. I frowned, wondering why the hell I kept looking as his hand ran over his muscled midsection.

            “Natsu,” Lucy said, snapping me out of whatever stupid daze I had been in.

            “Yeah, Luce?”

            “I’m going to take Happy back to my place for some salmon. Are you coming?”

            “Sure,” I nodded, following her.

            I kept thinking about Gray as we walked. I really hate that guy! He was always picking fights with me, and he had that stupid habit of taking his clothes off all the time. What’s with that, anyways? That’s kind of a pointless thing to do. What good does taking his clothes off do during battle?

            “Natsu, are you okay?” Lucy asked.

            “Yeah,” I shrugged, “why wouldn’t I be?”

            “You seem distracted. I mean, you didn’t even swoon when I brought out the food, and that’s pretty unusual.”

            I looked down, surprised to find that I was sitting at Lucy’s table with a large plate of food in front of me. We must have made it all the way here while I was thinking about that damned stripper. “I’m fine,” I told her, shoving a loaf of bread into my mouth.

            She sighed, rolling her eyes at my poor table manners. “Whatever you say.”

            We ate in silence, Happy and I too busy stuffing our faces to keep a conversation going. Once we finished, I laid back, stretching out on the floor. “Thanks for the meal,” I said, patting my full stomach with a sigh of content.

            “Aye,” Happy agreed, taking up the same position.

            I looked over when I heard a snore, and chuckled to see Happy already asleep. Lucy scratched his head, giggling.