Episode 32

---

"So, Mr. Lee, why are you so curious to meet me?" Taehyung asked, his expression calm yet inquisitive.

"Well, you know, Mr. Kim, as I just told you, I'm a successful businessman. I know that you run a huge company in America and have a substantial business in Korea too. You are the CEO of all Kim Industries, right?" Jong Suk said, a hint of admiration in his tone.

Taehyung frowned slightly. "Well, Mr. Lee, I'm impressed that you know so much about me. But what are you trying to tell me? You know I'm a busy person, and I also respect the time of a successful businessman."

"I want to do some business with you, Mr. Kim. Actually, I'm a shareholder in my cousin brother's company. I told him about your company, and we think it would be an honor to work with you. My brother is also willing to sign a contract with you," Jong Suk explained.

Taehyung crossed his legs and put his finger on his chin. "What do you mean by a contract? I didn't say anything about it. Mr. Lee, I'm sorry, but you are moving too fast. I just want to inform you that Kim Taehyung prefers to go with the flow."

"That's my request, Mr. Kim. You won't regret it. Just give us a chance. We have a good reputation in America, and we are expanding our business to Korea too," Jong Suk said earnestly.

"Well, Mr. Lee, I think we should meet again. I also want to meet your CEO. What's his name?" Taehyung asked.

"Lee Min Ho, Mr. Kim," Jong Suk replied.

"Yes, yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Lee. It's getting late, and I think you should eat something. I'm going now," Taehyung said, standing up.

"Ne, gamsahamnida, Mr. Kim. Can you please give me your number?" Jong Suk asked.

"You can get it from Mr. Jonas," Taehyung said, walking away.

---

Hana was sitting with Mrs. Dawson, feeling annoyed that Taehyung was supposed to be with her but was busy with his business. Just then, Taehyung approached them, knowing she was upset.

"Oh, Taehyung, you are so bad. Your wife has been waiting for you for a while, but you are so busy. You need to spend time with her," Mrs. Dawson chided gently.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Dawson, but I was busy. Don't worry, I know how to change my wife's mood," Taehyung said with a confident smile.

"Haha, okay, you two take care. I'm going," Mrs. Dawson said, leaving them alone.

Taehyung sat beside Hana, who was still ignoring him. "Hana-ya, mianhe. I know it's my mistake. I won't do it again, I promise. You know what?" he said softly.

Hana turned to him, her eyes narrowed. "What?" she replied, her tone still annoyed.

"I was really mad," Taehyung said.

"Oh? Why were you mad? I should be the one mad at you," she retorted.

"Maybe, but when I saw you talking with Mr. Lee, I felt sad," he admitted.

Hana's expression softened. "Sad or jealous, Mr. Kim?" she chuckled.

"Umm, jealous," he pouted.

Hana giggled and twisted his cheeks playfully. "Yaaa! Yaaa! It hurts," he screamed.

---

**After One Week**

"Yeobseyo?" Taehyung answered his phone.

"Can I talk to Mr. Kim Taehyung?" the caller asked.

"Ne, I'm Kim Taehyung. Why did you call me?" Taehyung inquired.