Chapter.1 Iam A Good Person

I thought that, atleast that time, I finally will become The Manager of the hotel I worked at, but here I was, the same as ever, still being stuck in that Assistant Manager post.

Why I was so sure, that I would have been the Manager because, there have been 4 promotions infront of me to that Manager post these past three years.

All the while, I was still stuck in this Assistant Manager position.

It was because The chief, who works under the owner of this hotel, always hated me.

He didn't like, how I always get credit for my work and, how everyone appreciates me and my behaviour.

Of course, that makes him wary of me because, he didn't wanted me to get promoted as a manger. Incase if I did, he was afraid that there was no chance to stop me from meeting The owner of the company, and might take away his position.

But, I didn't need to do something like that.

The chief was one of the worst person to work in the position he was given, so I was sure I will become the chief in no time once any one saw my capability.

I am confident that I can fit that position.

But, that was a dream, since The chief would never let me climb up the ladder.

He always promoted the wrong people, and choosed wrong candidates for that position and ended up firing them, or they quit themselves.

No matter how many times I asked, he said I was needed in the Assistant position, and he cannot lose me there.

But how me being in a one step higher position,would makes him lose his precious worker, I don't know!

And now he made a man, who works below me, take the Manger seat, who absolutely hates me for the work I made him do, as an Assistant Manager.

But I did not really tortured him or anything, I just don't accept injustice, tardiness and irresponsible behaviour of the people. I hate it.

And this newly given Manger position guy, had tons of it in him.

That guy had connections, and much more in his bag, so he became The Manager.

But not me, the person who was eligible for it.

And I had no connections. People ignore me all the time. They look down on me, like I was just a waste, and innocent man, who cannot speak a word, and always does the things which are right and honest.

Actually, I have been an Orphan, since my childhood.

People looking down upon me started right from my parents, when they had left me in a street, when I was just a three year old.

Since I was a kid, I remembered nothing of that time, except that my parents left me, since they didn't want me.

So, it really doesn't bother me when this people look at me like I was a low class person, since I already got over the fact that my own parents didn't want me.

I sighed, as I got up ftom my seat, and looked at the clock, it was 11:30 pm.

The new manager was taking his revenge on me by making sure to pour all his works on me, and making me overwork.

I don't like this.

I came out my office, and down the stairs, where the hotel had it's elegant bar and the exit.

The hotel had rooms, restaurants and every other things.

I like working here. It was a prestigious hotel.