Chapter 21. Three Years Older Than Me

I woke up from sleep.

I did not go for exercise, I can give it a rest while I was here.

I got refreshed and changed into a pair of jeans and a dark pink t-shirt.

I reached Ela's room and knocked on it.

I heard a faint sound of her saying come in.

I opened her door and entered to see Ela still sleeping on her bed with covers over her.

She said come in right? But she seems to be still sleeping?

"Ela?" I called her.

"Yes Leo" she responded sitting up.

My breath hitched a little. She was beautiful.

I mean I saw Emmy when she just woke up, but this takes the cup.

Ela looks so beautiful just then sitting up from sleeping looking sensual.

Ela opened her eyes and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I looked away,"Well...... I, uhm.... I came to see..... if you are ready to go down" I stuttered disoriented a little.

"I will be" she said and I heard sounds of rustling and turned my head to see her standing up from the bed.

She was in a white shirt and looked so.....

I blinked my eyes trying to stop from staring at her. I was a mess.

As she walked to the attached bathroom I saw some lines on the back of her neck. I also catched the same lines on her elbows as her shirt hands are pulled up.

My eyes narrowed. For a moment I was not able to understand what those lines were. But soon I recognized that they are scars. My heart suddenly felt like it was pressed.

When she slipped into the bathroom I stood still, thinking about what I saw.

Now that I think about it she always wears full hands and covers her body fully.

That's why I was not able to see those lines on her neck nor on her hands.

Now that I saw them, I have a slight doubt if they are not the only scars she has on her. It can be possible she has many of them seeing she has them on her neck and even on her hands.

Who Am I kidding? She was a Mafia person. Will her life be without any danger?

Should I ask her about them? I want to know. But I was a little afraid to ask. I decided to drop it for now.

When she came back from her shower I looked at her. She again went wearing black jeans, white shirt and a black jacket on her. I almost opened my mouth to ask her about what I saw, but as soon as she put her hand in her hair adjusting her almost dried up hair to one side of her shoulders my mouth closed up.

She never left her hair down, but seeing her now like this, even when her hair is still wet it looks like I was seeing a new Ela, near to a new Ela. The dangerous aura was still hanging around her. It was always around her.

"Where are we going?" She asks me.

"We are going for breakfast now," I said.

Seeing the slight twitch in her eyes, I know what she was feeling,"Don't worry, we are not having breakfast with the Ale family. We are going to the Orphanage,and we are going to eat our breakfast there with them. I have so much and so many people to show you there. I am really excited and happy to share about them with you." I said smiling excitedly.