Chapter Arnac-5

Jack's POV

Telling that I cannot stand on my toes was putting it lightly.

If allowed I would pace the whole world, than sit in this damned chair.

I was restricted to pacing this little room, and now restricted to sit in a chair, just because I was irritating them. They are the one irritating me.

Because I fucking booked a room for myself in the hotel just now, because Ela and Veena did not let me stay in the Veena's mansion, because Arnold was staying there.

I fucking hate this.

These both damn bosses were around me  since I came here and have not left me alone.

They kept me here forcefully, not allowing me to go to Arnold as soon as possible.

I came all the way here to meet him, and they are stopping me from doing that.

I was fucking frustrated, because I have been this close to meet my Arnold and now that much far. Knowing where he was just near me was, like finally finding the key to the oxygen room.

"Please let me go. I have to see him now"

Ela sighed. "Ok then, it is stupid to even stop you when I let you come this far for this reason. I am just stalling you here, so that you go there after doing some thinking. Remember that Arnold has every right to reject you. And you are not using force at all." She said.

I stood up at once"Ok, I understand clearly. I know that already. Please I cannot wait anymore. I am going right now" I said and walked away.

I felt relieved that they both did not try to stop me.

Arnold. Arnold. Arnold!

As I stepped into the front door of the mansion I saw him. My heart felt like it was suddenly getting beaten from inside. My breath felt short. I cannot breath. Only he can save me.

As much as I was dying to shout his name, I slowed down and watched him from a distance.

He was looking good, but not well. He looked like he lost some weight. His hair, which he kept small and styled, now grown so much it was covering his eyes almost. His eyes have dark lines.

He did not saw me yet. He was talking with a man.

"Where is Boss? They should be here by now, right" I heard him say.

"I think they are not coming yet. Jagadesh is with her. So it is ok,sir" the other man said.

"Ok then, if you have completed your work here, you should go. Other men will take care of the house. And I have to go out" Arnold said.

He looked really different from the Arnold I saw. He looks more authoritative and strong in front of this man.

"Ok, sir" that man said and walked to the door to see me, and there was a gun in his hand at once. Then he suddenly recognized me and put it down. He looked at me in confusion.

''Shankar, you should go" A very hardened voice called out to the person in front of me.

I looked up to catch the eyes of Arnold, who was looking without an emotion in his eyes.

I stood looking into his eyes without turning away my head to see if the man went away or not.

When the big door clicked shut, I started taking steps towards him.

"Stop" he put his palm outwards in a stop sign. "Don't come near me." He said.

"Arnold-" his name fell from my lips and my throat clogged with so much emotion that I was not able to get any more words out.