Chapter 35 I Am Not A Good Boy, I Love You

I kept imagining, what I would say when I arrived there.

When I reached her mansion, this time there were guards at the gate.

One person came to look at me "Who is this?" He asked. He looked younger. Maybe twenty years.
"Huh, my name is Leo." I said.

"Leo? There is no name or person, who is scheduled to come or enter" he said.

Oh! I had to have some permission. But I don't had any.

"Umm, I will not be in a list or anything. I just decided to come and meet Ela" I said.

"Ela? Who is she?" He asked.

My eyes widened. Was he for real?

I looked at him. He seemed to be genuinely asking me that.

"I am here to meet your boss" I tried to say like them.

"Boss, you mean Mercy?" he sounded doubtful.

"Yes" I nodded.

He looked incredulously at me and said sarcastically, "And, she is waiting for you, your highness. Who do you think you are to just come here and say you want to meet her?" He said roughly.

"You don't understand. She knows me. She would want to meet me. Please, let me in" I said desperately.

The more near I was to her, the more panicked I felt.

"Why would she know a-" he looked me up and down "soft and fragile guy like you." He said looking at me, like I was nothing.

My eyes widen "I am not fragile, mind you Mister." I got angry "Would you let me in, or I should call her out?" I said taking out my phone.

God, I wanted to use my authority over them. I know Ela favours me enough to punish them for this, but I shouldn't be using her like that.

So, I put my phone back in my pocket.

The guard just laughed, and still looked like he did not take my threat seriously.

Before I could decide what to do, another man came "Hey, boy. What is taking you so long here?"

"Sir, this fragile looking guy says, he wants to meet the Boss Mercy. But his name is not in the list. He talks like he knows our boss" he looked down on me.

"What is the matter with you?" The man asked.

"Uh, I am Leo. I really know her. She would def-"

"Wait! Leo you said?"

"Yes"

"I heard about you. But never saw your face. Are you really him? I can't just send anyone in. There is an important meeting going on in there. Boss will be mad if we interrupt her, but you are really who you say you are, she will be mad at us,if we did not let you in." He looked troubled not knowing what he should do.

Maybe he really, didn't know much about me. I should try to make them understand.

"I think she would want me to come. Maybe you should go in and ask her. I really think you should go in and inform her. She will be mad, if you don't, like you said. Please believe me, I know about her. I will take care of the consequences, if anything happens." I pleaded.

The man sighed and turned to the boy, who said I was fragile "You should go in and inform her about this. It is the best action. Our Boss loves him" he said.

My heart leapt a beat, hearing that.

The boy reluctantly went in to inform her.

I started preparing myself. To go in, if she allows me to or, go away if she didn't want to meet me.