Chapter.22 No One Can Separate Me From Him

ELA'S POV

I woke up more early than necessary. And I can't sleep then, except think about someone.

That's what I was doing daily, since I met him.

It had become my only thought. Every second only his thoughts.

Leo.

That's it, LEO.

It was not about anything except him, him and him.

Even then, I can't think about anything else, it was always him.

Leo, his image, and how much I gave anything for him. Only him, for him.

It's becoming frequent. I can't seem to have in my mind anything except him. Every second of every fucking day.

He filled every second of it, damn it!

I have so much work. So much work, which my brain used to occupy from. Which was not good work actually.

But now everytime, his face was the only thing that comes to occupy my brain, when I try to think.

And it was really stupid of me to feel like, I can act like this roaming around him as a friend with intentions he didn't know, if he would let me, forever. I never wanted to be away from him, so this pretending to be something I was definitely not, was alright as long as it kept me beside him, not away from him.

I got up from my bed.

I am certain today  I have to face someone, which I was fully ready for.

I bathed and got into my usual clothes.

I put my gun in my jeans behind my back as usual.

I was not afraid of Leo finding out about it, because he can only know about it when he sees it or touch it.

And my Leo was too innocent to do something like touching me in anyway.

I opened my room door, and went sitting on my bed facing the door. There were footsteps and then a pause and then only Leo's eyes peering into my room, like some small kind searching the room for stealing something.

I wanted to smile and kiss him lovingly right then, but suppressed it.

I raised an eyebrow at him, catching his eyes as he peered in. He suddenly stood up out of my sight and came around the door smiling shyly and waving,"Hi, Good morning" he greeted sheepishly blushing.

I looked him up and down. He was wearing a light green T-shirt with black jeans on.

"Looking as handsome as everyday. The colour suited you the best" I said without any reservations.

He blinked at my words and blushed more. He scratched his neck and looked down at his shoes "Haa, yes. Mary always wants me in this colour. It is her favourite." He said.

I frowned.

"You shouldn't have worn that then" I said standing up.

He looked up and looked surprised then understood my words he looked pained,"I-i wasn't trying. I just remembered that last time she said she wanted me to draw in this colour next time I came. I gave her my word. I-i just couldn't help but keep m-my word to her. But -but i know that it will be -be -be le-le-leading her '' he strutted and shook his head at that,"but I just can't back up on my word" he said looking into my eyes and seemed to be pleading with me to understand him.

The moment he put his face like that, I was finished. I understood him or not I can't help but give in to whatever he wants. Fuck! His face or words are damn enough!