Chapter Arnac-4

I was put to salines and I laughed to myself. I teared them from my hands to see someone stepping in.

It was Ela. How much I wish it was a certain someone.

"If you want to sulk that have to wait. Because this weekend I'm going away with Leo to his orphanage. You and Nanna are going to take reins." She said.

Hearing that made me feel like it will at least help me take my mind away from Arnold, especially my heart.

I nodded "Thanks."

"Leo feels bad for all that happened. He wanted to be here, when you woke up, but I sent him away. I don't want him to feel sad being in between you two being his friends." She said.

I nodded.

"I wish you will come to your senses" she said and walked away.

"Tell me where he is?" I asked.

"I told you, I don't know,  and you know it is the truth" the person on the ground groaned in pain.

"I said tell me" I punched again and again "tell me" I used my hands on full force and punched him "tell me dammit, where is he?" I started puching him more like he was my puching bag than a torture victim, and he screamed not holding back his pitch as blood started to pour out of his mouth.

But I did not stop even knowing he was going to die. "Tell me dammit where is he?"

"I d-don't re-really know. He keeps secret of his place." He coughed his blood out and started heaving.

"Tell me dammit where he is" i kicked him.

"Please, i don't know. Really. P-please lea-leave me. Please."

My eyes got red. "Tell me where he is" i stepped on him and i know he died right then, but i kept going.

I know I was no longer asking about my enemies whereabouts.

With blood everywhere and me soaked from it I did not stop "tell me where he is?" When he did not responded i crouched and clutched his collar. "you bastard tell me. You tell me, tell me, tell me where-" my anger faded.

And replaced it was a gut wrenching pain of being squeezed to death. I shook the dead men,"Please tell me. Please. I beg you, tell me where my Arnold is. I don't know where he is. He changed his number. And i don't know how to reach him at all. He just went away from me one day ago. He can't do that. He can't leave me."

My tears started falling again "please. Please tell me. Please. Can Someone hear me? I want my Arnold back. Please come back Arnold" i started crying again still holding the dead body.

I felt hands on my shoulder and Sudhkar lifted me away from the dead body.

I let him.

He led me away, pushed me into my bathroom in my room and opened my shower head and stepped out of the bathroom.

I just let out my tears crying like a child. The blood long ago left my shirt and my skin wrinkled from absorbing water so much since I was just kept standing under it.

I came out of the bathroom peeling my clothes and fell on my bed.

I felt covers thrown over me and Sudhakar came in front of me.

"I appreciate it if you are modest. And also will be, if you stop coming into the basement to question the prisoners. I would like to see them alive for other reasons I want to know about from them. But particularly they really don't know about their boss's location. So I would appreciate it if you stop going ballistic over them and ask them the questions completely out of possibility, like where your Arnold is. How would they know? So I really would appreciate it if you don't kill them. I don't want a third person to die today because of you. Yesterday i had a headache of cleaning 5 prisoners you killed." He said and I did not respond.