His New Girl

Sasha's pov

Waking up and falling face first on the the floor is definitely a good way to start the day *note the Sarcasm *

I finally stood up from the floor and did my daily routine. Leaving my hair in curls.

Sasha's outfit 👇

Walking out of my room and grabbed a apple and my keys

Walking out of my room and grabbed a apple and my keys. I got in my car and drove to hell.

Arriving at school. I saw jen standing by the entrance.

"Hey girly" I said and hugged her.

"Hey" she replied back
"So i saw your face yesterday" i said
"What?" She asked confused.

"Your face dropped when i kissed matthew on the cheek" i said raising a brow.

"Oh that" she muttered.

"Explain" i said sternly.

"Fine" she sighed.

"I like matthew a lot and i got a little jealous when you kissed him" Jen admitted.

"I only see matthew as a brother nothing else" i smiled and hugged her.

"You need to make your move" i smiled and winked at her.

She laughed and shoved me playfully.

"Here comes Mr and Mrs bitch" jen said and i turned around.

I saw liam and his girlfriend walking towards miguel and matthew.

"I just wanna bury them alive" i growled.

"Let's go" jen said and hooked arms with me.

We arrived at class and sat right at the back not wanting any attention. Finally the lesson started and Jen and i started taking notes.

Halfway through the lesson the door busted open revealing Liam and his slut. I rolled my eyes and ignored then.

"Jen can we skip school" I whined.

"Sorry hun we can't, how about we make him jelly" Jen said smirking.

"Uhm with whom?" I asked looking at Liam from the corner of my eye.

"Wait uhm that guy... What he's name uhm??!!" Jen asked clicking her fingers .

"You mean Josh" I said giggling.

"Yeah him" she grinned.

"Sorry boo but that's not happening he's gay" I said shrugged.

"Even better!" Jen yelled forgetting were in the classroom. I shushed her and the teacher continued with the lesson.

"fine Jen let's ask Josh first tho" I said .

Sensing eyes on us, I see liam's bitch glaring at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch stop staring I don't like you like that" I said smirking making the class chuckle.

"Atleast my perents didn't abandon me" she said smirking.

I snarled at her and started towards her but Jen pulled me back.

Oh this is far from over that bitch is gonna get it now... no-one speaks about my parents.