Hoesika

Sasha's pov

I yawned and turned around to come to face to face with a bare chest.

Liam.

"Wake up dude" I whispered yelled shaking him. Nothing, this dude is like a bag of bricks. I lifted my leg and kneed him in his family jewels.

"Aww fuck!" liam yelled and grabbed his junk.

"Sorry but you didn't wanna wake up" I shrugged.

"Wow so nice of you babe" he said sarcastically.

"Wait.. Why is it so quiet usually Josh is up by now" I asked voicing my thoughts.

"Oh yeah they're sleeping at my house I wanted us to be alone , go get ready we're gonna have an us day" liam said and walked out my room.

I shrugged and headed to my closet.I picked out a outfit and went to shower. Getting out I dried my hair and brushed my teeth and got dressed.

Sasha's outfit 👇

Walking out the bathroom I saw Liam already waiting for me

"Let's go" he said dragging me to his car. When we got in her sped off.

"Where we going ?" I asked raising a brow.

"Don't worry put this blindfold on" he said handing me a blindfold. I put it on .

15 MINUTES LATER

"Okay you can take the blindfold off now"

"finally" I said taking it off to see the most cutest puppy. The puppy ran towards us and I bended over to hug this furry dog. I felt something cold and saw it was the collar and on it was engraved "Be Mine?"

I looked at liam and nodded smiling. He grinned at me and hugged me and fluffy making us almost fall over. I giggled.

"I love you sooo much baby" liam said and kissed me

"love you too" I grinned.

We got into the car and drove to liam's secret cabin he had built. We spent the rest of the day playing with fluffy.

(PIC OF LIAM AND FLUFFY)