"Clash"

Sasha's pov
*Beep Beep Beep be-*

"No i dont wanna go to school" i whined into my pillow.

I slowly dragged myself out of bed and into the shower and did the rest of my daily routine.

(Sasha's outfit👇)

I quickly made my way down stairs but ofcourse i tripped

I quickly made my way down stairs but ofcourse i tripped. Groaning i looked at the clock and its 7:56 shit I only have 8 minutes till school . I  ran to my Lamborghini and drove to the sucken death of hell...

Arriving at school I see my friends
waiting by the entrance. I climbed out of my car and walked over to them.
"Sup girls!" I said putting my arm around Jen .

"We heard there's 4 new boys coming and what I've heard they are the toughest gang around" Raven said still looking at her phone.

"Ouu fresh meat" I smirked.

"Welp let's get this day over with bitches!" Chloe hollered and dragged Raven with her.

I rolled my eyes at them and turned to Jen to see her looking well more like glaring at her sleezy ex .

I rolled my eyes and dragged Jen away from him.

"He's not worth your tears he will regret losing you believe me, there's someone out there that will treat you like the queen you are " I said and hugged her.

"Thanks Sasha you always make me feel better love you sis" Jen said and hugged me

*************After dance class*********

Bring!!!!!!

We all exited the dance class and since me and Jen had a free period we decided to try something

"Hey Jen wanna teach your ex a lesson?"I asked .

"Oh you know I do" she said and high-fived me.

We went to our lockers and pulled everything we needed.

We ran to the back of the school cause jen's ex always hookups there. Classy right?

Bingo, we see him making out with Samantha. The girl we hated since we were kids.

"Hey you done sticking your tongue down her throat?" Jen asked sarcastically.

"No give me a minute" he said.

Oh no he didn't.

"Your a real piece of work" i said.

"Shut the fuck up slut" he said rolling his eyes.

"Me? Slut? Nah i think you got me confused with your mom" i winked.

"Ohhh snap" jen laughed and high-fived me.

"Why you laughing ugly bitch" Samantha sneered.

"Sorry i thought i heard barbie say something" jen smirked.

"Your stupid" she said rolling her eyes.

"Your comebacks are as weak as your taste in guys sweetie" jen smiled.

"Like hand me downs huh" i asked smirking.

"Im leaving ,you coming ?" Sam asked jacque .

"Yeah let's go" he said and walked past us.

"Bye whore and i mean you jacque" i yelled.

"Well that was fun" jen said sarcastically.

"I could use some food right about now" i said patting my stomach.

"Your stomach is a bottomless pit" jen rolled her eyes.

"C'mon let's feed my baby" i said and grabbed her hand and walked to the cafeteria .