Mr Creepo

Liam's pov

I woke up next to Sasha and I must admit waking up to love of my life feels so good.

I did my daily routine and went to my office.

《♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡》

I was just finishing up a few emails when I heard a scream from downstairs. Sasha!

In a flash I was on my feet and running out of the room moving down the hallway. I didn't have time to even grab my gun which I stupidly forgotten on the nightstand beside my bed.

I ran down the hallway and around the corner to a set of stairs. The screams where coming from the gym.

Leaping down the steps three at a time, I hit the bottom and sprinted down yet another long hallway until I reached the gym at the end.

As I rounded the corner into the gym, I saw Sasha struggling with some guy pawing at her. Was this him? Had he finally gotten so overcome with desire that he attacked My woman.

"Hey" I yelled.

The man turned around and my eyes widened.

"Jackson?" I asked in disbelief. Jackson he's part of my gang he helped Matthew and Ethan with getting rid of the bodies.

He lunged at me but I dodged and punched him square in the face making him fall to the ground and groan.

"You dick" Sasha yelled and kicked him in the stomach landing a decent blow.

"Go get Ethan and Matthew" I said holding Jackson down.

She nodded and ran up the stairs.

A few minutes later the guys came along with Sasha.

"Get rid of him, torture first then kill" I ordered. They nodded and grabbed the traitor.

I sighed and wrapped Sasha in my arms.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I was exercising with my headphones on and didn't notice that anyone came in. He attacked me from behind and started choking me I managed to flip him but he got up to quickly." Sasha said.

"Im so sorry I didn't get here earlier" I sighed and kissed her forehead.

"You came in time and that's all that matters" She smiled and kissed me.

"I can't believe jackson was the creep I shared my tequila with him" Josh scoffed as we walked into the living room.

I chuckled and shook my head. Oh josh...