Chapter 30

Time: 13:30

You sprinted down the hallway. There was no time for hesitation! Not now! you wanted to put as much distance between you and the pursuers that were surely coming after you. You ran down the hallway, getting completely lost in the maze of hallways. You ran faster as you heard the alarm blaring. They knew! 

The fear filled thought made you run faster and you took a left as you heard yells behind you. How had they caught up to you so fast? Your lungs screamed for air as you ran, and you pulled your gun out as you heard them getting closer. 

You needed to escape! Now! You took another hallway, wondering when it was going to end. The boots grew nearer and your panic increased. Why had you decided to try fight your way out of here? You thought desperately as you realized you had reached a dead end. 

You turned, back to the wall, gun at the ready. Well, you thought bitterly, at least I never died from a firing squad. The first Agent came around the corner, and you fired. Your panic threw your aim off, and you had one fleeting feeling of disappointment before darkness greeted you. 

                                                                                               YOU DIED!

Good thing this isn't real life Agent, you have another chance. Good Luck.