Chapter 32

Time: 20:14

Location: Helsinki, Finland.

You sat back, rubbing your eyes tiredly. It had been four day's since you had escaped S.H.I.E.L.D. You had chosen a random country and fled the United States of America. You couldn't stay there, not after you were a wanted criminal. You had ended up here, in Helsinki, fighting jet lag and wandering around with a fake I.D., disguise and a purse full of money. 

You had managed to buy a house under the fake name after a night in a seedy hotel. You had integrated yourself into the community within two day's, and now the jet lag was finally wearing off.

At first, you had despised the file. If only you hadn't cleaned out that particular storage room! It had represented everything that had driven you away from your homeland and thrust you into this different world. Sure, you had come here on a few mission's, but it was totally different actually living here. 

Then, you had adjusted to everything, and your curiosity about the file had come back. You had finally caved and opened it again, to read another debriefing. This one with Natasha Romanoff. The Avenger's had been you're hero's since you had been little. You had imagined saving the world as a little kid, and had become a S.H.I.E.L.D. after years of hard work and dedication. 

Even though the original Avenger's were dead, a new generation had taken on the roles of Earth's Mightiest Hero's. Legends were told of the Avenger's and other S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent's that had been alive during that time, and they had inspired you to become the person you were today. 

Except that today, you were on the run from a government agency because of your love of the old hero's. You leaned your head back against the chair, thoughts racing. Why were the debriefings placed here in the file, in the middle of a mission? It didn't make sense. Maybe if you kept reading, you could figure it out. You reached for the file again.