A Terrifying Confrontation

Y/N's pov

I sighed through my nose as i walked into my dorm, there was a note on my bed so i went over to read it.

Dear Y/N
We had to be moved to a different dorm due to what you did.
Still think it was cool that you kicked CRDL's asses

Scrunching up the note i threw it into the bin and flopped down onto my bed, my ankle monitor clanking against the bed frame.

A few moments of nothingness passed before my scroll pinged, taking it out my pocket i rolled over and checked it to see a message from Neo.

Neo: Hey, you coming for the sign language lesson?

Me: Can't

Neo: Why?

Me: I'm stuck to staying at Beacon because i got into a fight

Neo: Oh...

Me: Yeah, sorry about that

I waited for her to respond but for some reason i got nothing so i rolled back into my previous position.

There's nothing for me to catch up on, the missions start tomorrow and i can't go for them...

Was what i did worth it? Yes, of course it was, it was both necessary and worth it although Cardin should've been hospitalised for longer...

Sitting up i shook my head as i held it in my hands. No, i shouldn't be thinking like that! I'm a huntsman-in-training not a fucking psychopath, right?

Of course not, i've turned over a new leaf. I'm a new person now, not the person who i was, not the person who would use people...

Letting my hands fall into my lap i sighed through my nose, sure my semblance is fucking me over but at least i can still drink and eat soup.

I stood up and began pacing back and forth in my dorm room. Soup, i'm gonna grow tired of it so quickly.

Stopping i looked around my dorm before opening the window, taking in a deep breath i stared out it before trying to speak.

My throat burned as the purple haze came out so i shut my mouth. Watching it fly away im the wind i noticed it was an abnormally large amount.

Yang's pov

Walking towards Y/N's dorm i straightened out my clothes and cleared my throat. Just because he's stuck here doesn't mean we can't do anything together.

We're a couple, couples just kinda hang out normally right? I went to knock on his door but i heard grunting from inside.

Being cautious i slowly opened the door, with the key he gave me, and peaked inside to see Y/N working out, his shirt was off allowing me to see his bare torso.

I gotta say, i like it alot... Without saying anything i watched him do push ups as a blush came across my face.

Am I really watching him do this? Doesn't that make me a perv or something? Shaking my head i pushed open his which caught his attention.

He stood up allowing me to get a better view, he gave a slight wave as a smile appeared on his face.

Me: I... was wondering if you wanted to do something

Y/N tilted his head a bit

Me: Y'know, just hang out before the missions start tomorrow

A look of realisation hit him making him nod, i took a step in as he grabbed a shirt and threw it on.

Me: So... why were you working out, bored?

He nodded making me sigh, he went over to his bed and patted beside him so i came over and sat next to him.

Me: Sorry you have to go through this

Y/N shook his head and placed his hand ontop of mine, he took a breath and moved his hands to himself as he patted himself down.

Eventually he found his scroll and went to type but i stopped him by pulling his scroll away and placing it down.

Me: I don't want you to come up with some kind of excuse. I know i said i was glad in a sense yesterday but...

He put a finger against my lips to stop me as he shook his head, moving his hand he grabbed mine and squeezed it gently

A moment later i began feeling dizzy, Y/N looked dizzy too when smoke started to fill the room.

Timeskip

Third person pov

The sound of heels clacking against the floor echoed in a dark room, Yang and Y/N were tied up and placed on chairs as Cinder walked in.

Emerald and Mercury, who were in masks as well as Cinder, were behind them and waited a moment before waking them up.

They looked around in confusion until they saw eachother

Yang: Y/N, what's going on?

Cinder: Ah. Our guests are awake

They turned to Cinder's voice as Yang scowled at her as she walked out, before she could say anything Emerald gagged her.

Cinder: I bet you two are wondering why you're here. Well, one of you is working with one of ours...

Y/N and Yang looked to to eachother before a light was turned on in another part of the room to reveal Neo.

The two looked to her with drastically different expressions as she was also tied up like to the them.

Cinder: One of you are working with her, so for one of you this'll be harder to watch. "What?" You might be asking, well what we do to traitors

A flame appeared in her hand making Y/N struggle harder against his restraints, Cinder and Yang looked to him both with different reasons

Cinder: Oh, you want to protect her?

Y/N hesitantly nodded making Yang's eyes widen in shock

Cinder: Well, you'll have to take her punishments

Once again Y/N nodded, Cinder clicked her fingers making Mercury and Emerald bring Neo and Yang closer to Y/N as the flames in Cinder's hand licked his face.

Cinder: Okay then, but remember what happens if you open your mouth. So don't scream...

(Lemme know what you think)