A Final Stretch

Y/N's pov

Landing the airship i pushed Maria and Weiss out, she looked to me before i shut the door. I began flying start up the airship again although the ground shook.

I looked out the window to see a giant mech! That's the ultimate weapon she's always talking about?!

Caroline: You've always been rebelious Y/N, now it's time to reel you in and give you the punishment you deserve

I can't fight that in this, i barely know how to fly. Sighing i turned off the airship and climbed out of it, the mech approached me as i stared it down.

She's family... i can't kill her like the others, not if i can help it. Maybe i can melt down the joints, or talk her down although that's not gonna work if i'm being honest

Taking out my gun i fire at her, she raised her arm in defense as a hardlight dust shield appeared to block the bullets.

It only works against solids and liquids, can't block gas, sighing i grabbed my bandages as she got closer.

Tearing them away i exposed myself, letting them go they flowed away in the wind as i heard an audible gasp come from her due to the speakers build into it.

?: Y/N!

I quickly turned around to see the others apart from Blake and Yang run towards, they were shocked at Weiss' state and Caroline took this opportunity.

She fired rockets at us making me quickly turn and breath out, the others jumped scurried back as the toxic haze surrounded me.

The haze grew larger as the missiles came close, they melted down in the haze but some didn't fully and hit the cliff face, i raised my arm in defense to stop the winds getting in my eyes as Maria and Weiss were blown back.

I need to get close some how, Weiss is out the question with her summons and Ruby can't due to her needing to get close to me.

There was gunfire from behind me as it flew towards Caroline, glancing back i saw the others shooting at her as she raised her arm in defense.

The cartridge span as she fired dark looking shots, Ruby used her semblance to dash around and shoot at them.

They activated and formed some kind of mass of stone before crashing into the water, staying there. I smirked before jumping over the edge.

Using my sword to slow my descent i kicked off the cliff side and landed on one of the stone masses, jumping across them i got close to the mech's feet.

It was about to kick me away but Qrow turned into a crow and flew towards her before turning back and plunging his blade into the glass in front of her.

He quickly flew away as she tried to swat him away, i jumped onto the mech and began quickly climbing it, reaching the top of the leg i took in a deep breath.

Letting it out as the haze quickly spread and began corroding the metal away. There was a loud creak before the mech fell to one side.

I jumped off and landed on the closest mass of stone although it was pushed back due to the wave cause by the mech falling.

She pushed herself up although the mech had one leg left and part of the mid section had corroded, leaving it exposed and sparking.

Caroline: What have you done!? What was that!?

She turned to me in shock as the haze surrounded me, almost cloaking me in a purple fog as i stared at her.

Me: I'm going to Atlas, whether you want me to or not. Get in my way... and i'll kill you

For some reason my scroll dinged so i took a deep breath as the haze began to dissipate, it lowered to my knees before i took it out and saw it was a message from Yang?

Qrow: LOOK OUT!

Yang's pov

Driving as fast as i could towards Blake i approached a cliff, skidding to a halt i saw her on the ground as... Adam stood over her.

I began backing my bike up as he talked to her. He's here... the man who did this to me, who put Blake through so much...

Taking a deep breath i sent Y/N a message of where i was before revving my bike, driving forward at full speed i drove off the cliff.

Blake used her semblance as Adam turned in shock, i jumped off and shot at it a few times as it hit him.

Bumblebee blew up as it hit him and i landed, staring at the smoke. He slashed it away as his aura crackled around him.

Adam: Well, if it isn't Blake's friend. Come back for an even cut?

He gestured to my arm as i clenched my fists and took in a deep breath, getting into a fighting stance as i stared him down.

I can't lose this, i've got too much left to lose. Y/N, if you got my message then please stay safe...

(Lemme know what you think)