Fighting Against Force

Neo's pov

Landing the airship i opened the doors, getting out my seat i walked out and stood in front of the retracting walk way.

I looked to Cinder as i undid the illusion by my semblance, changing my outfit. She looked over the airship with a smirk.

Cinder: It'll get us there, but we won't fit in

Stepping down i placed my hand against the airship, focusing my semblance i gave the airship an illusion of an Atlas one.

As i let out a breath i took my hand away before clicking my fingers making it turn back to normal.

Cinder: Good, but you might want to materialise yourself some snowboots

Rolling my eyes i stepped onto the retracting walk way. Cinder joined me as we walked up it before it retracted behind us.

As much as i hate working with her, this is all so i can find Y/N. Besides, with her eventually trusting me it'll hurt once more when i stab her in the back.

Y/N's pov

Quickly looking to the right i saw the mech's hand coming towards me, before i could do anything it grabbed me and began squeezing me.

Caroline: Try anything and he'll be nothing more then a stain on my hand

Ruby: How could you do this to your own grandson!?

Caroline: It's my job to keep the peace, by any means necessary! It'll be an honour for him to die for such a cause

She's lost her mind! All this power must've gone to her head. As it slowly got tighter i let out a strained breath, the hand began melting from the toxic haze.

Caroline saw this and quickly threw me away, i was tossed onto the cliff edge and slammed against a tree, breaking my aura and possibly something else.

Falling down i held my side in pain, some how still conscious. Looking up i saw the others now shooting at her as the hand used for her hard light shield had melted.

Being caring to not breathe through my mouth i slowly got up, Caroline aimed her cannon arm at us making them run around.

Maria had managed to get out her ropes but Weiss was still unconscious so i hoveled over and began dragging her away.

My side jolted in pain making me fall to one knee, i saw the cannon aim towards me as i looked on it fear but it was knocked to the side as the airship fired missiles at it.

Gritting my teeth i dragged Weiss to a safe spot and untied her, peaking over the safe spot i began shooting at the mech, cracking the safety glass.

For something so big and intimidating it seems to be made of wet tissues or something, couldn't they spare better materials?

Ruby dashed around the mech's leg as it supported itself by placing it's left arm on the cliff face, she bounced up high off the mech before undoing her semblance.

Spinning through the air she slashed through it's cannon arm causing an explosion, she was thrown back but Qrow managed to catch her as her aura broke.

The mech fell into the cliff and let out a faint wirring sound before the lights on it shut off.

Despite the mech being out of commission i heard another set of large footsteps and... cries? Going past the safe spot i saw Grimm flying through the air...

Yang's pov

Catching Adam's sword, my hair was set a light before i pulled him close and drove my fist into his face, he was thrown back and created a crater trail in the ground.