I Didn't Scream

(If you don't like torture, skip until you see TEXT LIKE THIS)

Y/N's pov

She approached me as i spotted a gas mask on her face, she's gone through some precautions to keep herself safe.

A sword of flame and glass appeared in her hand as she began breaking my aura, i supressed my yells as i held the arm rests tightly.

The chains around my wrists and ankles rattled as she knocked me from side to side until finally she broke my aura.

My held fell forward as i winced and panted through my nose, a heat began making it's way towards me as i looked up.

There were flames in her hand which barely licked my skin making my eyes widen. No, there's no way...

Before Yang could yell out they gagged her as she tried to get out of her restraints. The woman pressed her hand against mine as i threw my head back in pain.

My flesh began to burn under her touch as i bit my tounge to prevent myself from screaming.

My skin burnt and boiled as a pungent smell started to waft through the room, enough to make a man be sick.

Yang and Neo looked away as the woman drew her hand back and took a step away, my head fell forward as blood began filling my mouth.

A large cut now spread across my tounge from where i bit, a trace amount began to leak from my mouth when i looked to my hand.

It was charred and burnt, skin had melted but no blood came out but it felt abhorrent as i couldn't even move it without feeling greater pain.

?: You're doing good, now haven't screamed yet but this isn't the end... no no, this is only the beginning

Looking to her i saw the sword appear again before she slashed across my chest, once again i threw my head back and bit my tounge.

She pressed her hand against my chest amd burnt the wound shut as my eyes widened and the chains restraining my rattled violently under my violent movements.

Drawing her hand back, i breathed heavily as the bleeding stopped. She pressed the tip of her blade against my forearm and began pushing it in.

Biting my tounge which made blood come out i struggled put she kept going, worst of all was the blade began burning inside my arm, closing the wound around it.

?: Still haven't done it yet. Well let me remind you of the consequences, Neo and Yang will die if you do...

She quickly pulled the blade out as blood seeped slightly from my mouth. Once again she took her hand but pressed it against my face.

Struggling agaisnt her hand she chuckled as my flesh seared under her hand. The smell grew worse as i did my best to keep myself from throwing up.

There's only thing I can do... hold out for help...

(TORTURE OVER)

Third person pov

Glynda raced into Ozpin's office as he loked up to her while raising an eyebrow, she panted slightly but straightened herself.

Glynda: Mr L/N has left the campus

Ozpin: He has?

Glynda: Yes, the police have been called to go to his location but i feel we should go too

He nodded and got up as they entered the elevator. Riding it down, Glynda looked at her scroll and saw Y/N's location.

The tracker moved slightly but it was doing it rapidly before stopping, a moment later it moved again but didn't look normal.

Ozpin: Why do you think he left?

Glynda: Boredom perhaps

Timeskip

Y/N's pov

She drew her hand away from my thigh, looking to her with the only eye i could force open she smirked and wiped the bllid from my mouth

?: Don't think we're done yet

To be honest it's hard to feel what she's doing anymore, she's probably burnt off some of my nerve endings.

?: Hey, look at his ankle...

The person behind Yang pointed to my left leg, the woman hesitated before pulling up my trousers leg.

She took a step back in shock before looking to me as a faint triumphant smirk appeared on my face

?: You... You were holding out!

Looking to her i laughed weakly with my mouth still as blood had filled my mouth making it sound gurgled ontop of my tounge being a unrecognizable state

She went to stab me but the door to the warehouse was busted open, the trio retreated as police ran inside.

A swarm of foot steps ran after the trio as j heard two gasps, lookung to them weakly i saw Professor Ozpin and Goodwitch.

Ozpin: My god...

Goodwitch: I think i'm going to be sick

She turned around and covered her mouth as i hung my head... I did it, i held out for them... i didn't scream, i didn't scream

I don't think i can scream anymore, nor can i live a normal life, i doubt i can be looked at without people being disgusted...

But no matter what people say... i didn't scream...

(Lemme know what you think)