Suspicions Confirmed

Y/N's pov

Snapping back to reality i blinked a few times and looked around, Jinn had gone back into the relic and the snow was falling again.

I looked around to see that everyone else seemed as dazed as he apart from Ozpin who was on his knees with tears going down his cheeks.

Yang: What was that?

Me: You bastard... you hid this from us all along!?

Ozpin: I-

Suddenly Qrow came in and punched Ozpin hard enough to send him flying into a tree. He stood up straight and glared at Ozpin

Qrow: All my life, i had no hope of doing anything. I thought my semblance would prevent me from doing anything good

Ozpin: You are doing good

Qrow: But meeting you, was the worst luck of my life

He froze before hanging his head, Ozpin flashed green before Oscar took back control and held his cheek in pain.

Yang: Get him back out, we're not done!

Oscar: I-I can't, it's like he locked himself away. I hate this, get him out my head!

Sighing i went over and picked up the relic, it shrunk as i strapped it to my belt. Ruby went over to Oscar and handed him Ozpin's cane as he got up

Oscar: I'm just going to be another one of his lives, aren't i?

Ruby: Of course not, you're your own person-

Me: You are, we're all just disposable to him

She looked to me in surprise as i walked past her, glancing to Qrow i saw him drinking from his flask as he walked ahead of the rest of us.

I wonder if i can use my semblance to destroy the relic? Collecting all of them will basically end the world so there shouldn't be any harm, right?

Yang walked up beside me as she pushed Bumblebee, Maria or whatever her name is was sitting atop her bike as well.

Yang: What... What are you going to do?

Me: Hide the relic maybe, make sure none of the doomsday stuff comes true or destroy it

Maria: Isn't that a bit much? Maybe you can use it

Me: Once, then never again in my lifetime

Looking to her i saw she was observing me with her weird robot eyes... i'm sure Ironwood would've made me have those.

Maria: What happened to you?

Me: Torture, you?

Maria: A fight, i won but lost my sight... at least for a while

She tapped on her "eyes" making me nod, i turned my attention in front of me as the snow picked up in intensity.

Timeskip

Eventually we made our way to a farm called Burnswick Farm, the snow was pelting us heavily as the others covered their eyes.

The door seemed to be locked so i took out my gun and shot out the lock before opening the door, they came in before i shut the door and we pushed a dresser against it.

Sighing in relief leaned against a wall as Weiss shivered, Ruby looked to her worried before we all went into the living room.

There was a fire place so i went over to get it started as the others sat on whatever furniture there was.

Qrow: We should check the other houses for supplies, maybe a map or a vehicle

Finally i got the fire started and quickly backed away so my bandages didn't catch on fire, Weiss amd Ruby came over instantly and stuck their hands out

I got up and cracked my back, walking out the living room Yabg followed me so i looked to her.

Yang: Where are you going?

Me: Gonna check upstairs, maybe they have blankets

Yang: I'm coming with

Nodding, we walked up the stairs slowly. I held my hand just above my gun, just to be careful.

We split up and i went in the closest room, opening the door i saw a bear, furnished bedroom. I sighed in relief and went to grab the blankets but i heard Yang scream.

Jumping to attention i rushed into the room she was in and pulled our my gun, seeing her i crouched fown to her level as she was pale.

Yang pointed in front of her making me turn in that direction. She hugged me and hid her face in my chest when i saw it, two decaying bodies lying in the bed.

The others came rushing in as i comforted Yang, hugging her and i rubbed her back. I shook my head as they saw the bodies and pointed to the room i was in.

Ruby and Blake went into it as i stood Yang up and lead her out the room, Qrow shut the door and pushed something in front of it.

Leading Yang downstairs i sat her in front of the fire, as i went to get up she grabbed my arm and looked up to me with fear in her eyes.

Relenting i sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her, she got close to me and grabbed my hand before holding it in her own.

I allowed her and stayed like this, watching the fire crackle until there was small weight on my shoulders, looking back i saw Ruby put a blanket over the two of us.

I turned back around after nodding in thanks, squeezing Yang's hand gently she rested her head on my shoulder.

Me:...Nothing's gonna hurt you, not if i can stop it

(Lemme know what you think)