Sending out an SOS

The turtles were all gathered in the living room adjusting their knee pads and waiting for you to come back for patrol.

"She said she would be back in time for patrol... I don't know what's so important that she's ten minutes late," Leo looked at his T-Phone to check the time.

"Well... Maybe she went to get us some pizza and got hit by a bus," Mikey said, upside down on the sofa.

"She's not as stupid as you, dork," Raph grunted practicing a few punches in the air.

"Maybe we should just go out. Maybe we'll find her during patrol or something." Donnie shrugged.

"Sounds good. I'm tired of waiting anyway," Raph said.

Leo nodded and they all began heading out in search of their little sister. He was actually really worried considering the fact you were so upset when you left. He hoped that you were just somewhere sitting on a roof relaxing under the stars.

Mikey didn't actually think you got hit by a bus. Truth be told, he thought you were at the skate park practicing the moves he taught you.

Donnie was certain you were going to see a friend about your schoolwork and wanted to spend a few minutes catching up.

Raph didn't really care what you were doing as long as you came back. Patrol was boring, so he just wanted you to hurry up. He thought you were goofing off somewhere like Mikey would.

But they were wrong.

□◇□

Not able to speak with duct tape over your chapped lips, you silently cursed Bradford and Xever while you tried to work out the knots in the rope behind your back. The slightest effort of untying it gave your hand cramps. Besides cursing the two morons, you also cursed yourself for using your last shiv.

You rubbed your face against the inside of the van you were in, trying to get the tape to come off.

"Sit back down, puta estúpida," Xever barked at you.

"It's not like she can do much," Bradford said, trying to focus on the road.

"I'm going to teach her a lesson," Xever took off his seatbelt and carefully went to the back of the van, ripping the tape off of your face, taking some skin cells and peach fuzz. "Do you want to sit still like an obedient little menina, or do you want me to kill you?"

"I wanna know where you're taking me!" You snarled at him.

"You are familiar with the Purple Dragons, yes?"

"What about those creeps?"

"They have what you call... a grudge. They pay well just to beat you to a pulp."

"You're disgusting, Xever." You spat on his face and made him flinch.

He immediately slapped you and reached into his pocket,
"You'll pay for that, you little- where... Where's my butterfly knife?!"

You wrapped your legs around him to get a good grip and smashed into his nose with your forehead. Xever dropped you and began clutching at his nose. Bradford slammed on the brakes and yelled at Xever,
"Shut up and deal with her later. Tell me where they want to meet!"

He wipes the blood from his nose and went to sit in the passenger's seat again. "Just another few blocks. It's the same place. The fortune cookie building,"

Xever looked back at you.

"I meant to ask... What exactly did your phone do, puta?"

□◇□