๔ (4)

Haechan glanced around. This was the first time he'd been in Lucas's apartment, he had to admit that he kinda like the decoration of it.

An old-school, Mexican-filed kitchen with cheerful blue pendant lights. All in all, he was quite satisfied with the whole thing, but his most favorite would be the kitchen.

Ugh! He can't wait to try the new recipe he got from the book.

"I did all the decoration by myself, pretty nice right," the Beta said, as he saw Haechan was looking around the apartment with a smile on his face.

Haechan then gave him a glare.

"I trusted you, how could you do this to me? I am your best friend"

Sighed, the Beta decided to go to the kitchen instead of hearing all those rambling about him.

Plus, he was hungry, it already passed lunchtime, but he still doesn't have anything yet on his stomach.

"Well, at least you both are mates" he yelled from the kitchen.

The Omega grunted, he knew Renjun will always win in every argument, "I'm still upset and you still owe me an explanation,"

The Beta rolled his eyes. He actually knew that both of them (Mark and Haechan) were looking for an apartment to rent. See, he was the one who gave Lucas's contact number to Jeno as well. You could say that it was part of his plan.

"Look, it wasn't my fault. That idiot who came out with the idea, "

Renjun grabbed a big bowl of popcorn from the kitchen island and padded into the den. Vintage corduroy couches surrounded a large flat-screen TV in the corner.

Haechan scoffed. So, he just happened to know that Renjun and Lucas were actually cousins. And the apartment was owned by Lucas while Renjun was helping him to rent it since Lucas was living with Jungwoo, his mate.

Lucas took the bowl from Renjun while mumbling something at him. He shoved a handful of popcorn into his mouth while giving a judging look at the Beta.

"No, we're together in this shit, you're not going to put all the blame on me," still munching on his popcorn, Lucas tried to settle himself next to Renjun.

Renjun who was using his full strength to push the older away, ended up being squished by him. It was weird to see both of them fight like a 5 years old kid. Especially Lucas.

"Ugh! Go find somewhere else to sit Xuxi. You're taking the whole space by yourself,"

"No, I don't want to," he pouted, he was then leaned closer to Renjun and said something that surely loud enough to call as a whisper. "—they look scary, "

Mark cleared his throat and for once, he completely looked serious at the two Chinese. He had enough dramas right now and all that he cared about right now was looking for a new place to stay.

No, he's not going back to his house, nobody knows what will happen if he suddenly lost his self-control. Compared to Jeno, he was really weak at controlling his Alpha side.

"Let's not waste time, let settle this now. So, what's your decision? Have you decided who will be staying in this apartment?"