๑๗ (17)

"so, what are the dos and don'ts?" Haechan began.

His fingers kept on touching the necklace on his neck, especially at the initial 'M'.

Mark drove one-handed through the neighborhood, using his other hand to turn down the music in his car.

Mark chuckled, he knew the Omega's way of thinking. But, he decided to play along.

"what?" the Alpha asked. Pretended to look confused.

Haechan clicked his tongue, then he sighed. "my dad, what did he say to you?" he said, cocked his head to the Alpha. "—you said you asked for his permission right? He must be saying something about dos and don'ts to you, "

Haechan shifted in the passenger seat and looked at the Alpha with a curious look.

Sleuth mode on.

"you really wanna know about it?" Mark asked the Omega. His eyebrows shot up, but he didn't take his eyes off the road. "—I've made a promise with him, not to tell you about this,  "

It was a lie. Johnny never said that. Well, actually he did, a typical dad who was possessive about his Omega son.

The Omega's face clouded. "really?" he asked. "—he didn't say anything bad to you right?"

Mark wanted to laugh at the gloomy and worried expression of the younger. Then, he brought one of his hands to pinch the younger's nose.

"the dos that he said to me is to take care of you and love you more than anyone in this world—" the Alpha smiled as he took a deep breath. "—and the don'ts is—" smirking, Mark darted his gaze to the curious Omega.

"is what?" the Omega questioned.

"you really wanna know?"

The Omega's mouth formed a straight line. The Alpha was back to his nature again, annoying him.

"just say it. Gosh!" the younger pouted, wrapping his arms around his chest, turning his face around and looking outside the car window. Started to get annoyed with the Alpha.

"okay, okay! Stop pouting Sugar. Are you trying to seduce me now?" the Alpha chuckled.

The Omega remained silent. He had enough. He won't talk to the Alpha until he tells him.

"your dad asked me not to knot you yet. He's not ready to have a grandchild yet, "

Haechan froze in his place. His eyes widened and went silent.

Then, he heard the annoying voice come out of the Alpha's mouth.