๓๐ (30)

"say aaa..."

Jaemin twirled the spaghetti around the fork and tried to shove it into Renjun's mouth, while Jeno who sat on the left side was holding a pizza as if trying his luck as well.

Renjun put his hand up and sighed. "okay, stop it! I still have my hands with me okay? See?" Renjun showed them his hands, earning a groan from Jeno and Jaemin who just rolled his eyes.

"but—, "

Jaemin couldn't finish his sentence when the Beta suddenly got up off the couch and decided to check on Haechan and Mark in the kitchen. Ft Daniel of course.

"hey, need some help?" Renjun asked at the couple who was bickering over something.

From what he guessed, Mark got the scolding from Haechan for using the scissors to cut down the fruits.

Obviously, the Alpha was trying to help his mate by cutting the fruits for the cocktail, but it seemed like the Alpha had his own way of cutting the fruits.

Instead of using the knife, he used the scissors.

Haechan released a heavy sigh. "oh! Thank God you're here. Can you help me with the fruits? This idiot is messing with the food again. I really need to kick him from the kitchen,"

Mark pouted, then he put down the scissors. "I'm trying to help okay," he whined.

Of course, Renjun thought. The kitchen was already messed because of the peels of the fruits, and the juice from the watermelon was all over the kitchen.

Mark initiated to pick the watermelon cube that he accidentally dropped on the kitchen table, but Haechan stopped him.

The Omega glared at him. "shut up or I'll kick you for real,"

Then, Mark gave him a puppy look, but Haechan seemed unaffected. "but Sugar—," Haechan shook his head, then he gave Daniel to Mark.

"nope. Here, take Daniel with you,"

But the baby whined, "no, I want to stay with mommy. Pervert daddy go—,"

Renjun wanted to laugh at the unsatisfied look on Mark's face. Even the baby rejected him.

Stomped his feet like a baby, Mark whined as he stormed out of the kitchen, "Jeno Jung!"

Haechan rolled his eyes. "please don't mind him. He's still a baby,"