๒๕ (25)

"babe? I think we have to go for a grocery shop,"

Haechan yelled from the kitchen since the older was watching some cartoon show with Daniel in the living room.

But it seemed that his mate didn't hear him at first. So, Haechan went to the living room to check on them, with a spatula in his hand.

But, he was shocked at the scenery in front of him.

Next to the focus-on-tv-baby, Mark was sleeping peacefully, with his open mouth and drooling. Well, Mark was a light sleeper after all. He shouldn't trust him to keep an eye on Daniel in the first place.

Haechan sighed, then his eyebrows scrunched up when he saw the fruit cracker in the older's hand.

There was already a tore opened packet, left with one cracker only, which brought him to a conclusion why he found some crumbs around the older's mouth.

So, he ate the cracker by himself. When it was actually for the baby. Again, Mark was a big baby.

The Omega took the biscuit from his mate's hand and gave it to Daniel who was gladly eaten by the latter.

Then, he rolled his eyes at the Alpha who seemed to have a nice sleep instead of taking care of the baby.

He tapped Mark's shoulder to wake him up, but Mark pushed his hand away, adding some curse words as he did that. Haechan tried again but received the same response.

As his patience was running low, Haechan pulled the older's ear with his full strength, which successfully awakened the older.

Another curse words were about to release when Mark finally realized that his mate was right in front of him.

"Go awayyyy! UGHHHH!" Mark whined, he was still in his semi awaken state as he slapped the Omega hand's away.

Haechan cleared his throat, "so, I suggest you have a nice dream don't you?" Haechan raised one of his brows, arms wrapped around his chest.

Forced open his eyes, Mark started to sweat as he felt that his mate was about to get angry. "I was taking care of Daniel, I swear. It just — uhm —," he turned into a deer in the headlights when he tried to find some relevant excuse but that only made him look like he was guilty indeed.

Had a resting bitch face, Haechan asked, "did you give him the snack that I've told you?"

The Omega pointed at the baby who had no clue what actually happened around him. For him, the cartoon was much more interesting. Being an adult was indeed stressful.

Mark chuckled nervously as he eyed at the cracker on Daniel's small hand. "— uhm, oh! I had to taste it first before I feed him. Like, you know, to make sure it's edible. These days, the cases of food poisoning got me worried about the baby."

For once, Mark wanted to thank for the genius genes that ran in his blood, maybe he took it after his dad that always came with good excuses. Remind him to thank his dad later.