๑๙ (19)

Dawn was breaking when Haechan opened his eyes. He smiled as he felt an arm wrapped around his waist. The Omega tried to move when he felt something weird in his lower region.

As he recalled from last night's event, he was pretty sure that Mark was still buried inside him. That horny Alpha was indeed wild in bed.

You know what happened right?

Haechan closed his eyes again. It was undeniable sore for his whole body, but it was a pleasant soreness.

Now he knew what Jaemin meant with the pleasure of having sex. Remind him of how amazing his first great sex was yesterday.

One thing for sure, Mark was really good between the sheets.

The Omega placed his hand on the older's, playing with his fingers.

His Alpha.

It felt like a dream for him. His other hand was tracing the mating bite on his neck. He might have convinced himself he'd dreamed the whole thing if it weren't the soreness he felt between his legs when he moved.

He still remembered the panic expression on Mark's face when he was home and found out that he was in heat. Right after that, everything turned blurry when his Omega took over his body, the same goes with Mark.

But Haechan knew both of them wanted this.

"it's so warm in here,"

Mark leaned forward, whispering in the deep voice and started to kiss the Omega's neck. He trailed his tongue at the mating bites on the younger's neck. While his hand trailed down the Omega's flat stomach.

Haechan moaned when the naughty hand of Mark went to the crease of his ass. He felt it. Mark was getting hard again and he was 100% sure that the Alpha was going into rut.

"Sugar, let's play again,"

Here we go again.

🐺

Haechan giggled as he played with Mark's ear. It was the second day since the Omega was in heat.

The Omega was lying on Mark's chest. He moved his hand to trace the mating bite on Mark's neck.

The one that he gave to him when they chose to mate with each other.

He was happy. Extremely happy. The whole event was good to be true for him.

"Babe?" the Omega whispered.

Mark hummed, he was running his fingers through the Omega's hair.

"I'm bored. Can we go somewhere today?" Haechan asked, looking up at his mate.