๓๒ (32)

The (un)helpful guide of how to hide your pregnancy part 2 by Haechan.

Now, it's about food craving.

When you're pregnant, it's common to have a food craving. Whether it's the mom or the dad who had it, it is usually the same. Normally, people would crave something sour, sweet, and such.

And please note that along with the craving, the mood swing would play its part as well.

Call yourself lucky if your partner is not that typical mom-to-be who has those two combinations in one phrase. If not, the whole craving period is about getting what the mom-to-be wants and there's a 'no' between them. But, as a good partner, you would do anything to fulfill the food craving right?

And you know what?

One of the most interesting myths about food craving is sometimes you might wind up craving foods that you dislike before. And some might develop food aversions during pregnancy.

Haechan was one of the luckiest Omega that doesn't have those weird cravings during pregnancy. Or maybe not yet?

Mark was home when he found his mom in the kitchen, slicing fruits into the bowl.

"mom, are you going to bake cheesecake and carrot cake today?" he asked.

Taeyong stopped slicing the mango and stared at him. "no, why?"

"I suddenly thought about having that today, "

Mark walked up to the island and popped a juicy mango slice into his mouth. Taeyong was about to stop him but his son was already eating the mango.

"Mark! Don't eat that. That's mango!" Taeyong said.

But Mark just blinked, and innocently ate the mango. The Omega furrowed his brows at his son's weird behavior. Mark, his biological son never liked mango before. He would spit it and ended up throwing up everything he ate before.

Was this really his son?

"I know mom, " Mark chuckled as he popped another slice into his mouth. "—where did you get this mom? It's really good, " the Alpha talked with his mouth full.

"are—are you really my son? The real Mark never liked mango,"

"—that was before. I didn't know mango would taste this good. Do we have raw mango too mom?"