๓๓ (33) END

It was Monday after class, Jeno, Jaemin and Renjun were on the hunt for Haechan's surprise birthday party.

With a note in his hand, Renjun gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Jeno, are you sure your brother is one year older than us?" The Beta asked as he narrowed his eyes to look at the note again.

Jeno just nodded his head as he picked a potato crisp into the trolley.

"Then why is his handwriting like a chicken scratch when he actually learned to eat rice a year before us?" Renjun groaned as he gave Jaemin the note. "—can you read what he wrote Nana?"

Jaemin squinted his eyes, trying to spell the letters one by one but then he gave the note to Jeno.

"nope. Sorry. I'm not the Jung"

Jeno rolled his eyes, then he checked for the note again. He kept on walking straight ahead, leaving his mate and Renjun behind. Then, he clicked his finger as he finally caught the word, not noticing the other two had been planning to escape.

Renjun took Jaemin's arm and guided him to the other section, leaving the Alpha ranted about how genius he was.

"Hey, I think I can read what he wrote in here," Jeno said happily, looking around him only to find a loyal trolley on his side.

"Oh! Come on. We're together in this shit right?" he groaned as he slowly pushed the trolley to find Jaemin and Renjun. "—I guess it's just you and me now, " looking at the trolley, Jeno sighed and looked at the note again. "—wait, I don't need assistance. I can do this by myself. I'll show them,"

With a proud look on his face, he cheerfully pushed the trolley and took whatever he liked into the trolley.

You must be wondering why Mrk wasn't there with them right?

They stayed away from Mark on purpose, just so they don't run into Haechan.