Haechan Seo

I'm Haechan Seo, Johnny and Ten's fave son. 19 years old, and a male Omega. Some confession here, how I really wish that I'm an Alpha just like my dad. It's not that I hate the fact that I'm an Omega, it's just that, I don't know, maybe I hate it when the Alphas keep looking at me like fresh meat.

You know what I mean right? Like I'm some kind of slut or something, especially when we're in heat. Omegas become sensitive and yearn for their Alphas' touch. Hate to admit that tho.

So, enough about that. Anyway, Yeri Seo is my sister, a year older than me. Yes, she is the same age as Mark, and believe it or not, they are kinda close with each other. My sister might be an Omega, but she acts like an Alpha. Typical Yeri, even my dad and mom are having trouble keeping her inside the house. But, all in all, she really loves me. We are almost like a twin, even when I had a nightmare, I will be cuddling with her, it made me calm. In the simplest way, we're quite similar in personality, the Seo's devil duo is the name given by Jeno. So, I guess you know why we both click well together.

Now, my dad. He owns a photography company, tall as a tower (wish I have those genes too), handsome and the coolest dad for me and Yeri. Of course, he acts childish and silly when it comes to his family, but most time, he's the warmest person I've ever known. A great person to seek for when you have a problem (he's a good listener too). My mom is surely the luckiest person to marry a man like him.

My mom? He prefers you call him Ten, and don't ask his real name (it is super long), you don't wanna know his real name btw. Basically, mom comes from Thailand, he met with dad when he joined the exchange student program from his college. A pretty, lovable, bubbly personality and the chatterbox, that's him. Well, I think me and Yeri inherited mom's personality, most of the people said that.

Eventually, my family used to live in Thailand before but then we moved back to Korea when I was 4years old. We got a house next to Jung's family.

Speaking of the Jung,

I'm telling you this, this isn't going to be like 'The Kissing Booth' film where I and Jeno are best friends and I'm in love with his brother. A big NO. Okay, I admit, Mark is my mate and I used to love him, but as years passed by, he gives me reasons to hate him.

Weird isn't it? We used to be attached at the hip, but now we hate each other guts.

And everything seems to be approving at how we slowly drift apart and more like a 'frenemy' if I may say? I used to be around him, clingy with him and the only thing that drags his attention, but not for now.

I rather watch him from afar. But I know, deep down, he still has maybe a bit of feeling towards me? Mom said, it's possible for mates to hate each other. But, in this case, I don't trust mom.

I watched Mark happily laugh with his friends, I watched him getting his driving license, I watched him getting through his puberty (damn hard) and I watched him getting all attention from the Omegas. And I watched his smile fade when I'm with some Alphas or Betas. And I know, mom was right. He maybe or still loves me.

And today, I watched him flirting with an Omega. Kang Mina, one of the prettiest Omega at the college, is one of his closest friends too. I heard rumors about them being inseparable and such, and I actually thought about the possibility that my mate will reject me.

Somehow I wish for my mate's happiness and seeing them together makes me feel like maybe I should be happy for them. I mean, they surely match made in heaven, and they suit each other. Mina is pretty and kind, I don't know her that well, but I'm sure she is such a sweetheart.

Wanna know why?

I was on my way heading to the library as I need some research materials for my assignments. And I was alone at that time, prefer it that way since I don't need the lovebirds around me. *read NoMin.