๒๒ (22)

Jeno scooted closer to his brother when he saw his mom's deathly glare on them. While Mark was constantly calm compared to Jeno.

The oldest of the two held his brother's hand as he could sense that Jeno was nervous and scared in that situation.

Jaehyun eyed at his two Alpha sons, somehow feeling amazed by their brotherhood bonding.

Taeyong sat on the couch next to Jaehyun, facing the two young Alpha.

"Mark Jung, you know what is your fault?" Taeyong began. Looking seriously at his eldest son.

"yes," he murmured.

Taeyong nodded. Then he asked again, "tell me, what is your fault?"

"I abandoned Jeno, I'm not doing my duties as an older brother," Mark admitted.

Taeyong sighed "I thought you already forget that," he said, raising his brow at Mark.

"I'm sorry mom. I wasn't in the right mind," Mark admitted as he gave Taeyong a guilty look.

Taeyong smiled at him, but then he looked serious again. But this time at Jeno.

"Jeno Jung, you know what you did wrong?" Taeyong asked him.

Jeno nodded as he still looking down, fidgeting his fingers to be exact.

"tell me, what is your wrong here," his mom asked, straightening his sitting posture as he looked at Jeno.

"I — uhm. I didn't listen to Mark hyung," Jeno said.

Taeyong nodded, then he looked at Jaehyun. The latter smiled as he wrapped his hand into Taeyong's.

"anything you would like to say to me and your dad?" Taeyong asked again.

He was hoping to receive an answer like 'sorry' from the younger. But what shocked him the most was the youngest one hurled himself into his parents and started to cry.