Chapter 3

I'm sitting down on the couch in family room with blanket all over my lap and a sketch book. This is my typical day night. If I didn't sketching, I would read comic book. I have passion with arts and I hope that I could make it someday.

Suddenly I heard some steps to downstairs. I turn my face and see Sam walks in and turn his way to kitchen. "I thought you already sleeping in your room." Sam says to me.

"Not yet." I shake my head.

"What are you doing?" Sam sits down next to me and eating a box of cornflakes. "Is that me?" Sam asks me and point to my sketch.

"Yes. I'm making a real comedy stripe comic. I have passion in arts. Since I was little kid I always got the highest score at drawing." I said to him. "Why you didn't sleep?"

"I'm kinda having sleeping trouble nowadays. At home, my little sister usually read me a bed time story to made me fall asleep." Sam says to me.

"Do you want me to read a bed time story for you?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"No. Do you have any story about Star Wars? Like Star Wars fanfiction maybe?" Sam asks me.

"I can Google it." I said to him and close my sketch book then take my iPad. "Oh I found some. Do you want to hear it?"

"Okay but can we go upstairs? Because I can't sleep on the couch that shorter than my legs." Sam frowns.

"Sure." I nod and get up. "Put that box back into the pantry or I'll kill you." I said to Sam.

I take my blanket and turn off the living room lights then walk upstairs. I walk to Sam's bedroom and sit down on bean bag pillow.

"You're pretty neat." I said to him as I look around his room.

"Yeah I don't like messy things even sometimes I left my shirt on the ground." Sam says and lays down on the bed and pulling the blanket all over his body.

I start reading the fanfiction from my iPad while sitting down on that bean bag. I look at him and he is starring at the ceiling. I chuckle and continue reading the fanfiction. I guess he is my new close friend now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally the holiday that I love the most, yes Christmas! It's not about how much we get the Christmas present but it's about the giving. Yes I love Christmas and everything about it.

Tina with New Directions Girls:
We're on the island of misfit toys
Here we don't wanna stay

Artie with New Directions Boys:
We want to travel with Santa Claus

Artie with New Directions:
In his magic sleigh

Artie:
A pack full of toys means a sack full of joys
For millions of girls and for millions of boys

Artie with New Directions:
When Christmas Day is here
The most wonderful day of the year

Sam:
A jack-in-the-box waits for children to shout

Paris:
Wake up!
Don't you know that it's time to come out!

New Directions:
When Christmas Day is here
The most wonderful day of the year

Artie with New Directions:
Toys galore scattered on the floor
There's no room for more
And it's all because of Santa Claus

Sam:
A scooter for Jimmy

Quinn:
A dolly for Sue

Sam:
The kind that will even say