Chapter 43

Six months since the opening night. I'm still running for doing the show. I'm starting to become a celebrity now. Not a celebrity but a Broadway actor.

I'm signing up to an agent. It's one of the best talent agent in New York. Mr. Prince who signed me up there. He said it's for my future and I'm excited actually.

Everyone moved away. Sam went back to Ohio because he can't handle the pressure being in New York and he flunked his tests so he dropped out of college. I'm disappointed on him actually but he is my boyfriend. I have to support him no matter what.

Blaine is also went back to Lima. He and Kurt broken up and Blaine went back home. He also dropped out of college. Now there is only me and Kurt left here.

I'm walking down on the street holding my umbrella and see Kurt is standing on the street where we promised that they will come in six months. I walk towards him and cover him with my umbrella.

"They're not coming. Everyone moved on." I said to Kurt.

"And it's sad." Kurt sighs.

"Come on, it's cold. Let's get in." I said to him and walk to his apartment building.

"I can't believe that everyone bailed." Kurt half smiled.

"Yeah well..." I shrug. "By the way, my show is finally over and the next show will be begin in couple months so I have time to break." I said to him and grab a glass of water.

"Well, year three of NYADA is about to start, and that means work study program. In year three, all students are required to go out into the world and hone their craft as pseudo-professionals. We're encouraged to be creative, get out of New York, shake things up." Kurt says to me.

"And what you have in your mind for that?" I ask him.

"Umm, I've already secured my internship at the Lexington Retirement Home, where I will spend a year directing a stage production of The Real Housewives that I wrote myself." Kurt smiles at me.

"Aww that's great." I smile back at him.

"And I got on Tindr, and I signed up for an afternoon of speed dating." Kurt chuckles.

"Oh my God that is crazy." I laugh.

"You can come with me next time." Kurt chuckles.

"I have a boyfriend okay." I laugh and shake my head. "I'm thinking about going home."

"To Ohio?"

"I miss my dad and Sam. And what am I going to do here? College is having off and my show is not for couple months." I said to him.

"And you're going to leave me alone." Kurt half smiled.

"Hey, maybe you can work internship with my dad at Carmel helping him with Vocal Adrenaline." I smile at Kurt.

"No, ma'am. I'm not going for Vocal Adrenaline." Kurt shakes his head.

"Okay but are you going to be okay if I leave you here? I really miss my dad and Sam." I sigh.

"It's okay." Kurt nods and smiles at me.

"Alright then." I smile back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull my suitcase and look around. I lift it up a bit and walk into dad's new place. Yes I rent this beautiful place for him. I paid it for him and I hope he likes it because it's better and bigger than before. I'll make sure that dad won't be homeless anymore.

"Daddy?" I open the front door and get in.

"Oh my God, you're home!" Dad smiles at me and hugs me. "Why you didn't tell me before? I could pick you up from the airport."