Chapter 52

- 3 Years Later -

"Do you want to build a snowman? Come on let's go and play. I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone away. We used to be best buddies and now we're not, I wish you would tell me why. Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman." I sing while rubbing Luke's back.

"Stop!" Luke shakes his head and cover my mouth with my hand.

"Okay, another song?" I smile at him and kiss his head.

"No, mommy." Luke shakes his head.

"Wanna see the doctor?" I ask him.

"Nah uh." He shakes his head.

"Mommy! Look at me!" Lily runs to me and grins at me.

"Hi beautiful princess." I smile at her. "Where are you going to?"

"A date with daddy!" Lily grins at me and points at Jason.

"Who said we will have a date? Just buy dinner outside." Jason chuckles.

"Daddy!" Lily shouts.

"No shouting." Jason shakes his head. "Come on, let's buy dinner and pick up the dry cleaning." Jason takes Lily's hand.

"Bye bye!" Lily waves me a goodbye and walk out from the apartment with Jason.

"Bye bye!" I smile at her and turn my face at Luke who just being spoiled leaning his head on my chest and sit down on my lap. "Now, what do you want to do?" I ask Luke.

"Ice cream?" Luke grins at me.

"No uh." I shake my head. "Let's watch TV in the bedroom while waiting for daddy and Lily." I get up and hold him in my arms and walk to the bedroom.

I put him down on the bed then walk to the bathroom to take a pee. After that I wash my hands and sits down on the bed.

Luke gets off of the bed and walks out from the bedroom. I sigh and lean my back against the wall. My kids are three years old now. In the age where they asked too much question and want to know everything.

My kids are actually not that spoiled but when one of them is sick or not feeling well or being moody, they will be super spoiled like Luke right now.

At their age right now, I can see that they soon will be performers. They both have interest in performing like sometimes they sing a song or watch musical and then recreate the scene. Maybe it's all because of their parents.

They both grow up with dark blonde hair, grey eyes, and chubby cheeks. But Lily's cheeks are chubbier than Luke. Lily is just like me and Luke is literally a copy cat of Jason.

Even though they're twins, they have different personalities. Lily is more like a girl when we said no, she will understand. But Luke is more like a clown one. He can sneaking out doing something behind me or Jason.

They're twins so we have to buy everything in two. Like when they start walking, Jason and I redecorate their bedrooms with two different things. For boy is crocodile and for girl is bunny and gladly they like it.

 For boy is crocodile and for girl is bunny and gladly they like it