Chapter 51

I walk into The Angel Orensanz Center and look around. Jason put his arm around my shoulder. I put my arm around his waist until he turns his face at me.

"What do you think?" Jason turns his face at me.

"Well, since we didn't get The Plaza so I have no choice but I like that altar." I grin at him.

"Is this place available for September 12th?" Jason asks the sales.

"Yes, sir. If you like this place we can make reservations immediately because the waiting list can be over limit." She said to us.

"Okay, I will make the reservation since we ain't get The Plaza." Jason nods.

"Right this way." She smiles at us and walks lead us.

I look around and take Jason's hand as he walks leading me. We ain't get The Plaza because it's full booked so now our choice is this beautiful place that same beautiful like The Plaza.

Our wedding is about two weeks away. Everything is settled down. Like the invitation, caterer, bridesmaids dress, and best men tux, also Jason's tux and the kids dress. I will wear my mom's wedding dress, it's timeless dress.

"How many people will attend?" Jason turns his face at me.

"Umm about 100 people." I said to him.

"For people down 200 hundred, you can check this option and this is the rent price you have to pay. You can pay half for now and the half left after the party." She said to us.

"Okay, credit card or check?" Jason asks her.

"We accepted both." She said.

"Check then it is." Jason takes out his wallet and write down the check.

"The price is include the decorations right?" I ask her.

"Yes. We have three options for that, rustic, fancy, or traditional." She nods.

"I take fancy." I grin at Jason.

"Alright, here we go." Jason give her the check.

"Let me validate this reservation first." She smiles at us and walks to the computer.

"It's two weeks and tomorrow we will sending the invitation." I grin at him.

Jason chuckles and pet my head. The woman walks back into us and give us the paid approvements. "Thank you. The decorations will start do the decor one day before and we will see you guys in two weeks." She smiles at us.

"Thank you." I smile back at her.

"Thank you." Jason nods and takes my hand as we walk out from this place.

"I really can't wait." I giggle.

"And in two weeks you will be Mrs. Williams." Jason grins at me.

"Ah yes." I giggle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Sam's POV*

I'm waking into my apartment and reading some letters until I see a wedding invitation from Paris. I read the invitation and let out a sigh. It's in two weeks.

"Sam?"

I walk to the door and open the door. "Hey, mom." I smile at her.

"I brought you some food for dinner." She smiles back at me and put the food on the counter. "What is this?"

"Uh that's Paris' wedding invitation. It's in two weeks and I think I'm not going." I said to her.

"Why not?" Mom turns her face at me.