Chapter 19

I'm walking into Breadstix slowly. To celebrate Blaine and Sam's winning as senior class president and vice president. I didn't tell Sam that I can get out from the hospital today.

I look around to find Sam or Blaine. I keep look around until I see Sam is sitting down on a seat next to Brittany and she is leaning her head down on Sam's shoulder as Sam is rubbing her sleeve.

I half smiled and standing frozen. I don't know. I feel like my relationship with Sam is getting rough. Ever since senior year begin, he is getting closer with Brittany. I don't mind with that but it's like too far.

"Hey, you came." Blaine smiles at me.

"Congratulations, Mr. President." I smile back at him. "Have you talk to Kurt?" I ask him.

"Well, he hasn't answer my call yet but I will come next week." Blaine says to me. "You want me to put a position in administration for you?"

"No, thanks." I shake my head and giggle. "I love being just an ordinary student."

"Why you didn't tell me that you already can come out from the hospital?" Sam interrupts us.

"Like why you didn't tell me that you were comforting Brittany?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Excuse me." Blaine says at us and walks away.

"What?" Sam frowns at me.

"Nevermind." I simply said and sit down on the seat.

"I was just comforting her because Santana is breaking up with her and she lost the election even though I voted for her." Sam half smiled at me.

"Do you kiss her again?" I ask him.

"For God's sake I didn't." Sam frowns. "Why are you suddenly become like this? You should be happy that I won this election to be senior class vice president."

"I'm sorry. I'm just jealous." I half smiled.

"Baby, why do you have to be jealous?" Sam moves his seat closer to me and wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"It's natural calls. Like when someone wants to pee." I said to him. "I have a gift for you for winning the vice president." I smile at him.

"What is it?" Sam asks me.

"Umm I already sent that into your house." I giggle.

"Please not a puppy." Sam says to me.

"No, it's not." I giggle. "So Mr. Vice President huh."

"It's sounds sexy when you said that." Sam grins at me.

I chuckle and lean my head on his shoulder. "I'm so proud of you."

"I won this thing because Blaine is smart. I'm just like the handsome straight guy so the girls will vote for me." Sam chuckles.

"I feel bad for Artie though because he seems desperate to win." I said to him.

"Yeah you know, he doesn't win this but soon he will probably win something else. Something even bigger." Sam says.

"How could you say that?" I smile at him.

"It's a gift, baby." Sam makes an impression.

I laugh and cup his cheek then kiss him softly. Sam kisses me back then we pull each other away and smiling at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm walking in the hallways together with Sam holding our hands each other. Still kinda feel weird that I'm having my bandage on my ankles. But I'm feeling better though.