Chapter 42

I smile as the audience start giving us applause and standing ovation. This is like group task exams so if one person messing it up, we are going to be screwed but gladly none of us messing it up.

The curtains start lift down. I smile and let out a sigh. This exam is finally over. I can even see my professor are sitting on the audience seat grading us.

I walk off from the stage and walk to the classroom. I take my violin case and put my violin in it. My exam is done and now focus for opening night.

"Still don't know how to win your heart." Cole says to me.

"There is nothing to do about it." I chuckle and take off my blazer.

"Paris, come on. Don't act like you're not interested in me. I'm an attractive guy." Cole says.

"Yes you are but I'm one man girl. I'm not going to turn my back on Sam." I shake my head and walk out from the classroom.

"Look at that girl, act like a princess rejecting Cole when every girls at this school throwing themselves to him. And now she is staring on Broadway I'm sure that shows only last for one day." A girl laughs.

I shake my head and walk in the hallways. People can't turn me down anymore. I've got a lot in the plate and like dad said those people don't know me at all. They said that because they are jealous. They can't be like me.

I walk out from The Juilliard School building and smile as my friends are already waiting for me outside. Sadly dad can't come because he has Nationals in New Jersey today.

"Hey, how was that?" I smile at them.

"Since I don't understand any kind of music instrumental I think that was really great." Kurt smiles at me.

"I blown my nose during Imagine song. It's sadder when it's all full instrument like that and full orchestra." Mercedes says to me.

"Well, she is my multi talented girlfriend." Sam puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses my head.

I smile and take my phone from my bag as it's ringing. "Hey, daddy. I put you on speaker alright." I answer the call and put the call on speaker.

"Hey.." Dad says over the phone.

"Hey, Mr. Schue. How's the Nationals?" Mercedes asks.

"Ugh we lost balance this year, we came to second losing from Throat Explosion apparently they're have this talented dancers." Dad says to us.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry about me. How's your exams? Is it still possible if I go there now?" Dad asks me.

"The show's over. None mess it up." I said to him.

"I'm so sorry that I can't be there. New Jersey and New York is only one hour away using Subway and apparently the show here was one hour late." Dad says.

"Daddy, it's okay. I got my friends here. How about you? How's the kids?" I ask him.

"We are all fine. It was the best fifty show choirs from all fifty states and we beat 48 of them. So it's all good." Dad chuckles.

"That's good." I smile.

"Look, I should get going okay. I thought that I still can possibly make it to your show but well.. get me a ticket for your opening night okay. I don't want to miss it." Dad says.

"Will do. Okay you take care. I love you." I said to him.

"We love you, Mr. Schue. Bye!" Sam says to the phone.