Chapter 45

I'm back to New York and get ready for my upcoming Broadway show. The opening night will be start in two weeks. I'm excited but also nervous.

I'm also glad that glee club is back. They got not much members and so far they only have four but that is nice.

I'm moving on from Sam. Not really moving on but I tried to. I heard that he is now in relationship with Rachel and I guess it's time for me to start something new too.

"Cronuts delivery." I chuckle and walk into Jason's dressing room.

"Cronuts delivery." Jason laughs softly. "Thank you." He smiles at me and take a piece.

"You're welcome." I smile back at him and sit down on the couch on the corner.

"Can you help me with this? My niece is in my apartment and she couldn't stop drawing my eyebrows." Jason rolls his eyes.

"You need moist toilette." I said to him and take that from his dressing table. I sit down across him and cleaning his eyebrows with moist toilette. "I didn't know you have a niece."

"Yeah my sister just adopted two years old girl. She likes me though." Jason smiles at me.

"Aww nice, uncle Jason." I chuckle while cleaning his eyebrows. "All done. Now you're pretty little girl." I grin at him.

"I don't trust you." Jason rolls his eyes and takes mirror.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." I simply said.

"Hey, we got some bad news. But I don't know about you. We will be opening in one week. So next week is the opening night. Be prepared." Joe grins at us then walks away.

"And I'm still falling down on the stage everytime I do Do You Want to Build a Snowman." I sigh.

"Hey, you are doing good. Remember Grease? They have more dance moves than this one. But you did a great job." Jason smiles at me and holds my hands.

"Grease is like a real show but this one is fairy tale." I sigh.

"I'm sure you can do it. You know that our chemistry is a blast." Jason grins at me.

"How did you do that?" I giggle.

"Do what?" Jason chuckles.

"Always have nice things to say when I'm totally nervous. You're not nervous?" I chuckle.

"Not really. Because I only want one person to see me on stage and that is you." Jason smiles at me and pokes my nose.

"Jase, about your question two weeks ago.." I giggle.

"Mmm hmm?" Jason raises his eyebrows at me.

"It's a yes." I smile at him.

Jason smiles back at me and pulls his face closer to me and kisses me softly as I kiss him back. "I'm Paris Schuester's boyfriend, everyone." Jason grins at me.

I laugh and shake my head. "That's too much."

"Have you seen your Instagram comments, those are like you are so stunning, so beautiful, so talented, I can't wait to watch you on stage. You hit 300k followers in six months." Jason chuckles.

"Well it doesn't really matter." I giggle and get up. "Come on, let's rehearse." I said to him and walk lead him.

"Alright everyone, I'm sure you already hear but we are opening earlier again this time. The amount of the interested audience are increasing especially after GMA interview so do your best. Break a leg, everybody!" Mr. Prince says to us.