Chapter 49

I'm laying down on the bed leaning my head on Jason's chest as we both just having lazy Sunday. My due date is probably this week. I'm excited but also scared and nervous. Will giving birth will be hard?

I turn my face as my bed gets wet. "Do you pee on the bed?" Jason asks me.

"No. My water broke." I turn my face at him.

"Oh my God. We should get you to the hospital right now." Jason lift me up and put me down on the wheelchair.

"I want to change my clothes first, I want to go to hospital with wet pants." I said to him and get up. "Whoaaa." I hold my belly as I feel the contraction.

"What's wrong?" Jason frowns at me.

"I'm having contractions." I said to him.

"Oh God, sweetie, I love you but we have to go to hospital right now no time for change." Jason put me back to the wheelchair and start pushing my wheelchair.

I sigh and hold my breath as Jason bring me to downstairs. He then lift me up and put me into his car and folded the wheelchair and put it on the back seat.

"You'll be fine. We'll go there okay." Jason holds my hand as he start driving.

"Can I just cover up my nose then the baby will pop out by themselves?" I sigh.

"Baby, it will be fine." Jason rubs my head.

"You're not going to giving birth to two human, I will!" I roll my eyes.

"Okay calm down, sweetheart. Take a deep breath." Jason rubs my head.

"It's hurt." I cry as I hold my belly.

"I know. I know. And here we are." Jason says as he park his car in front of the hospital. I walk out from the car as Jason put me down on my wheelchair then pushing in. "Hello, we already booked a private room since two days ago under name Paris Schuester." Jason says to the receptionist.

"Right this way." The nurse says and walks lead us.

She walks lead us to a room. Jason put me down on the bed as the nurse give him the hospital clothes. "I will help her get ready. Does she allow to drink or eat anything?" Jason says to her.

"Only ice chips. If you need anything just call us. The doctor will come." The nurse says to us and walks out from the room.

"I'm exhausted." I shake my head.

"I know." Jason nods and folded my hair into a ponytail and help me get changed. "Now lay down. Do you want anything?" Jason rubs my head.

"No. I just want them to get out." I sigh.

"Okay I'm going to get you ice chips and call our parents. I will be back." Jason kisses my forehead and walk out from my room.

I sigh and take control of my breath as the contraction comes and goes. I ever watched woman giving birth on TV but I don't know is it going to be hurt or not.

"I got you ice chips and I already called our parents." Jason walks in and sits down next to me and give me the ice chips.

"Hi.." the doctor walks in and smiles at us.

"Hi, Dr. Stuart." Jason smiles back at her.

"How's everything going?" She asks us.

"Is there any way I let them crawl out of my body by themselves?" I sigh.

"Relax, you're doing good." She smiles at me and checking out my cervix. "You're five centimeters dilated. It will be an hour to get to ten. I will be right back." She smiles at us and walks out from the room.