Chapter 13

Back to school and back to my daily routine. I already received all my letters from those music colleges that offered me scholarship and my future is finally bright.

I got the best birthday gift ever this year. Dad took me to have a trip in Candy Museum and mom took me to Ice Cream Museum in Illinois on Monday. I know it was a day late but that's okay because those things I love.

Now I'm just sitting down on the picnic blanket in auditorium and waiting for Sam to have our weekly lunch Wednesday together.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. The boys were asking me about my tuxedo for the prom." Sam says and sits down opposite me.

"And I'm forget that this week is prom week." I simply said.

"Your future already bright your sight." Sam simply said.

I chuckle and take my food then give it to him. "So, when I went to New York last week, you have your lunch Wednesday alone?"

"I ate in cafeteria. You know that I did this so you won't be alone." Sam smiles at me.

"I know and I don't know what should I wear for prom." I said to him and eat my food. "Oh I know! I will ask dad to have shopping this week."

"I have this." Sam takes something from his bag and give me a scrapbook. "For a week you went to New York I learned how to make scrapbook, Tina taught me and I made one with your and our pictures as your birthday present. I might can't give you a trip to New York or somewhere else but you know that wherever you go, I'm with you." Sam smiles at me.

"You are so sweet." I chuckle and open the scrapbook. "Aww this is beautiful. Thank you." I smile at him.

"No kiss nor hug?" Sam asks me.

"I'll give you thousand kisses, Sam Evans." I chuckle and keep looking at the scrapbook. "How could you find these pictures when I was baby?"

"Oh I found those in a box in your cabinet." Sam says to me.

"You are so sweet." I smile at him and kiss him softly. Sam kisses me back until we pull each other away. "So, you gave Orly food right?" I ask him.

"Yes. I cooked for dinner every night and every morning I only eat lucky charms for breakfast." Sam nods.

"Aww poor my baby." I chuckle and hold his hand.

Sam smiles and pulls me closer to him as I sit down on his lap and he hugs me from behind. "But I'm glad that you're here. So you probably won't see that guy who likes every single of your pictures on Instagram. What's his name? Yes Dylan." Sam says.

I turn my face at him and laugh. "Are you jealous?" I chuckle. "Or are you stalking me?"

"He texted you a lot. I read that." Sam rolls his eyes.

"But I never answer his text if it's not necessary. He knows I'm taken to you. He was just my duet partner. That's all." I said to him and hold his hands.

"We were only just roommate but now we are more than just a roommate." Sam simply said.

"That sounds like a porn in my head." I laugh. "Trust me, me and him are nothing. I spent most of the time with dad in New York."

"I'm sorry, it's you are the best thing that happened to me since I went back here." Sam half smiled at me.

"You said it was Quinn." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"First it was a year ago and she cheated on me." Sam says to me.

"Look, do you trust me?" I ask him.