Chapter 27

I'm sitting down on the hospital bed with my right leg is covered with bandage. Yeah the doctor said that the joint bone on my ankle is moving. But glad it's not broken.

And there is a band aid on my forehead because my head hit the road. It's been twice I've been in a hospital this year and it suck.

"So I already make a decision that you're not going to perform on Regionals." Dad says to me.

"Not even sing?" I ask him.

"Sweetie, the doctor said that you have to stay for few days and regionals is next week and you probably will take couple of weeks to get recovery." Dad sits down on the edge of my bed.

"It's been twice in year. If I come to the hospital again for the third time, I will get a pony." I chuckle.

"No, get this teddy." Dad chuckles and hand my teddy to me. "In the meantime, I move the rehearsal here." Dad says and open the door as the others walk in and smiles at me.

"Daddy, you're not allowed to bring twelve people to the hospital." I chuckle.

"Well this is visiting time and I got permission from the owner already." Dad says to me.

"Okay." I giggle.

"So, since Paris has to stay for few days and she is obviously can't dance with that leg so we sort things off." Dad says to them. "So I have finalized our setlist. First we go by Hall of Fame by The Script and Will I. Am. Then, I Love It by Icona Pop. And since Paris can't perform so Blaine needs a duet partner, I'll say Blaine and Tina will have duet sing More Than Feelings by Boston."

"Me?" Tina frowns.

"We need something huge, Tina." Dad nods.

"Am I allowed to watch regionals?" I ask dad.

"Nope. But I will show you the full video later." Dad says to me.

"Seriously, I should get a pony now since I got into the hospital twice in a year and got broken legs." I sigh.

"I will get you pony stuffed animal from the gift shop after this." Dad simply said. "So everyone clear?" Dad asks them.

"Yes, Mr. Schue." Blaine nods.

"Okay I have to go to the nurse station first." Dad looks at his phone and walk out from the room.

"How could that happen?" Tina asks me.

"I don't exactly remember, all I remember that I was walking home with Sam and this car coming through at us." I said to her.

"Yeah and the car hit her, not really hit her but the car side and tires hit her legs and that car just rode away faster. Maybe the driver is scared or something." Sam says to them.

"And thank God that my ankle is not broken. Only the joint bone is moving so when I tried to move my leg is kinda hurt especially when I tried to walk." I said to them.

"What with the forehead?" Blaine asks.

"Oh it's only a wound because my head hit the road when I fell down." I said to him.

"Hope you will feel better." Tina smiles at me.

"Thank you." I giggle.

Suddenly a nurse walks in with dad walk behind her. She checked out my blood pressure. "Okay time to take shot." The nurse smiles at me.

"Dad." I shake my head.

Dad walks over to me and holds my hand. I hug him and close my eyes as the nurse took an injection on my arm.