Chapter 39

I'm sitting down on my couch in living room. Leaning my back against Sam's chest. I'm already out from the hospital and dad already back to Lima because he can't miss his work and Sam is here taking care of me.

"Oh Edna..." Sam laughs.

I get up and walk to the bathroom. "Sam!" I yell. "Why there is your underwear hanging on my bathroom?" I frown at him.

"I don't hear you." Sam simply said and cover his ears.

"Sam!" I sit down across him and pout.

"Baby.." Sam grins at me and squeeze my cheeks.

I roll my eyes and lay my body on top of him hugging him. I lean my head on his chest and closing my eyes. I know I'm spoiled one.

No, we are not getting back together. I know this is silly but ugh who cares? We both know that we love each other and we are still in love with each other. So?

"Spoiled baby.." Sam kisses the top of my head and caressing my back until his hands grabbing my butt.

"Sam, hands.." I turn my face at him.

"Okay I want to ask you something." Sam says to me.

I raise my eyebrows and sit up. "What's up?"

"Are we getting back together? This is just confusing me okay. We cuddled and you being this needy to me but I can't touch your butt?" Sam frowns.

"What do you want?" I sigh.

"I want to be with you of course. I love you. I'm in love with you. And I'm willing to do anything you ask me to get you back." Sam holds my hand.

"Sam, I love you. I'm in love with you. But the problem is that I'm not fully trust you. I'm scared if we get back together, I will be this over possessive kind of girlfriend and it's annoying." I said to him.

"Hey, you always been that possessive kind of girlfriend and I'm okay with that. I'm the one who being jerk to you. I got that maybe I should back to my apartment now." Sam sighs and gets up.

"Stay." I catch his hand. "My dad give you a mandatory to take care of me."

"I can't fool around like this. We know that we are still in love at each other and it will always be." Sam says to me.

"I want to be with you. We can start over. We can take things slow but seriously. I don't want to fool around. I have certain rules like you live in your apartment and I live here. And remember that I'm a possessive girlfriend." I grin at him.

Sam chuckles and pecks on my lips. "You always been that possessive girlfriend." Sam says and pulls me closer to him. "Can I grab your butt now?"

"Nope." I shake my head.

"Okay you said that you want our relationship to be like Monica and Chandler but they both have sex a lot." Sam says to me.

"I'm on period so stop trying." I roll my eyes.

"Babe, you know what if we have a lot of money then we can buy a house with big yard and we can have a lot of puppies." Sam grins at me.

"You said you want to take a puppy for us?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Oh right. I haven't find the trained dog to adopt. But you will help take care of the dog right?" Sam asks me.

"Yeah of course." I smile at him.

"Okay good. Now can I stay here for a night?"

"Yes but I want cuddle so.."

"Got ya baby." Sam chuckles and cuddles me.