Chapter 17

I'm sitting down on the counter and keep looking at the clock. It's almost seven days since the last time Miss Pillsbury told me and Sam to not talking to each other. Not even contacts. And the fact that it sucks to live without him. Even just for seven days.

"Why are you keep looking at the clock? We should go now." Dad says to me.

"Your fiance told me and Sam to not speak to each other for one week and it's almost one week." I said to dad.

"Yeah Emma told me. It's kinda fascinating that you want to hear what she said." Dad smiles at me.

"She is going to be my step-mother technically. So..." I raise my eyebrows. "Come on come on." I sigh and keep looking at the clock.

"Come on, you will see him." Dad takes my hand.

I half smiled at dad and get up. I take my phone and put my phone into my sling bag then grab Sam's varsity jacket. We then walk out from the house and gets into the car.

I missed Sam. I mean ever since graduation day we didn't meet at each other. At school yes we see each other even though we didn't talk but for the rest of the days we just didn't meet and talk.

Dad is still driving until we get to the train station. I walk out from the car and look at my watch. It's already passed one week. I turn my face around and I suddenly see Sam is walking out from his car.

I smile at him and slowly walking to him as he smiles back at me and walks towards me. "Hi." I smile at him.

"Hi." Sam smiles back at me. "Seems like someone can't wait to talk to me." Sam chuckles.

"Ugh don't be so over confidence, Sam." I roll my eyes and walk into the train station.

"Do you want to run away to New York together?" Sam asks me.

"Graduation is one year away." I chuckle and shake my head.

"I know." Sam chuckles and hugs me from behind. "I missed you so bad. This past one week make me realize that my world is nothing without you."

"Will you kiss Mercedes or any other girls again?" I turn my face at him.

"I promise that would be the first and the last time." Sam says to me and shows me his two fingers. "Can we just make it up?"

"Nah, we are cuter when we aren't together." I chuckle and shake my head.

"I know that." Sam smiles at me.

I turn my face around and standing on the platform. Sam just having his arms around my chest from behind and kisses my head.

We are here actually to saying goodbye to Rachel who will head to New York today. Rachel and Finn are finally coming. Rachel is having tears from her eyes and smiling at us.

"I won't let you go to New York alone when we graduate." Sam says to me.

"And?" I turn my face at him.

"I will try my best to get a scholarship to New York." Sam smiles at me.

I smile back at him and put my arm around his waist. Rachel is walking down into her train. I'm smiling and waving my hand to her as she looks at us from the window and the train start running away from here.

~~

"So you want to getting back together with me so you can asked me to help you do laundry?" Sam asks me.

"You still have pair of your clothes here." I said to him and put the dirty clothes into the washing machine.

"Because you like wearing my clothes." Sam grins at me.