Chapter 47

I walk downstairs and put the clothes into the washing machine in laundry room. I'm in Lima, Ohio. My pregnancy is starting to enter last trimester and dad keep me here.

None of my friends know that I'm pregnant. Even though there are some rumours about that writes by some bloggers. But it's not a rumour. It's a fact just I'm not ready to share this news.

Jason is still M.I.A. We don't know where he is. I heard that he went to London but I don't know. That's his choice to bail on me and I guess he won't get to see his daughter soon. Yeah the baby is a girl. That's what the doctor told me.

I haven't make a decision about what I'm going to do after the baby born. I don't know whether I should go for adoption or keep it. I want to keep it but I don't know that I can raise a baby alone.

Suddenly the door bell is ringing. Dad must be forget to bring his keys. I sigh and walk to the door and open the door and gasped as I see Sam is the one who is standing there.

"So the rumours is true." Sam simply nods.

"What are you doing here?" I half smiled.

"I'm worried about you." Sam walks in.

I close the door and walk to the living room. "There is nothing to be worried about." I giggle.

"You didn't come to Sectionals and Regionals, you didn't come to Mercedes's album launching. You've been hiding." Sam frowns at me.

"That's what my agency told me. Dad brought me back to Ohio after the play was over. And here I am. Spending my last six months in this house. And three more months. Until I will back to Broadway and working again." I said to him.

"Does he knows?" Sam asks me.

"He knows. But he suddenly gone one day after I told him." I half smiled at him and sit down on the couch.

"I'm so sorry." Sam takes my hands and rubs my hands.

"It's okay.. maybe this is my destiny to be like this." I giggle and half smiled.

"Come here." Sam pulls me closer to him and hugs me.

I can't help it I hug him back and cry in his hug. I've been holding this for so long. All I want to do was just crying out loud. And now I'm doing it. I'm exhausted and upset. But I can't do anything about it.

"It's okay. Everything is going to be okay." Sam wipes my tears away.

I nod and smile at him. "Will Rachel be mad if you come here?" I ask him.

"Wow, you really don't know anything, do you?" Sam frowns at me.

"No, I don't." I shake my head.

"Rachel and I already broke up since couple months ago. She went back to New York and now I heard she is dating Jesse St James." Sam says to me.

"Wow I've been hiding from the world." I shake my head and chuckle.

"How's the baby? Is it a boy or a girl?" Sam asks me.

"The doctor said it's a girl. But I kinda have a feeling that this one is a boy." I chuckle.

"Go out. Go see people. Don't hide yourself anymore." Sam says to me.

"I can't. Do you read what they wrote on those blogs? It's hurting." I shake my head.

"This is not what Paris Schuester that I know. Paris Schuester that I know is never scared to face the world. Face everything in front of her. And what if they say those things? That rumour is true. And soon when you show up to the world bring this baby, they will know that. It's like guessing Kylie Jenner's pregnancy." Sam says to me.