Chapter 22

I walk down in McKinley's hallways and smiles. Yes I'm in Ohio right now. Daddy and I wanted to watch sectionals so we came here and then we will have Thanksgiving dinner with my grandparents.

"Hello everyone!" I smile at the others as I walk into the choir room.

"Paris!" Tina and Brittany smiles at me and hugs me.

"I thought you're in DC." Blaine says to me.

"Well, dad and I decided to come to see sectionals and we will have dinner at my grandparents but we will be back to DC on Sunday." I said to him.

"Mr. Schue is here?" Finn asks me.

"Yeah he is in audience seat now." I nod.

"How's DC?" Tina asks me excitedly.

"It's great. I love my new school so bad. The facilities and the building, they also have a glee club but I'm not joining because they didn't join the show choir competition." I said to her. "What are these graduates doing here?" I ask Tina.

"Oh they're mentoring here. Helping us with stuff we needs." Tina says to me.

"Alright, everyone let's have show circle!" Finn says to them.

"Alright, I'm going to be back to the audience seat." I said to them and walk away from the choir room.

I walk to the auditorium and sit down on my seat next to dad. "A reminder that the American Legion Turkey Shoot begins at 6:00 p.m. So, please, drive carefully. Now, put your hands together for our distinguished panel of judges! Lima New Obituary Editor, Stan Cook! Chief Historian of the Lima Locomotive Museum, Harrison Paolucci! And the 2012. Defiance County Catfish Queen, Allison Metcalf!"

"Break a leg. I'm Hunter Clarington, and we're the Dalton Academy Warblers. Hope you enjoy the show." That guy from the Warbler says to us.

I turn my face around and the New Directions is finally enter the auditorium. And my eyes catches Sam is holding hand with Brittany. I heard that Sam is dating Brittany now. And ever since he called me on Skype that day, he never call me or text me anymore.

I don't mind with him moving on. As long as he is happy, I'll be happy for him. And I guess I should move on too. I don't know. It's hard for me to fall in love with someone new.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage, the New Directions!"

I'm smiling and applauding loudly. The music start begin and I chuckle as I heard the intro. They're doing Gangnam Style?

Tina with New Directions:
Oppan Gangnam Style!
Gangnam Style!

New Directions:
Bap bap ba da ba ba

Tina:
Najeneun ttasaroun inganjeogin yeoja
Keopi hanjanui yeoyureul aneun pumgyeok inneun yeoja
Bami omyeon simjangi tteugeowojineun yeoja
Geureon banjeon inneun yeoja

New Directions:
Bap bap ba da ba ba

Tina with Kitty and Ryder:
Naneun sanai
Najeneun neomankeum ttasaroun geureon sanai
Keopi sikgido jeone wonsyat ttaerineun sanai
Bami omyeon simjangi teojyeobeorineun sanai
Geureon sanai

New Directions:
Bap bap ba da ba ba

Tina with New Directions (New Directions):
Areumdawo sarangseureowo
Geurae neo (Hey!)
Geurae baro neo (Hey!)
Areumdawo sarangseureowo
Geurae neo (Hey!) 
Geurae baro neo (Hey!)