Chapter 23

Paris's POV

This is Christmas week and I don't know what should I do. Last year, Sam made me fall in love with him but this year? I don't know. I don't have him as my Christmas sponsor. I'm all alone now.

I'm living like 8 hours drive away from Sam and I used to be depended on him but now I have to be independent.

I let out a sigh and stick my picture with Sam from next year Christmas on my locker and then shut my locker. I miss Sam like crazy but even if I come back, he is already with someone else. I can't have him.

Paris:
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart 
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
I'll give it to someone special

Once bitten and twice shy
I kept my distance
But you still catch my eye
Tell me baby
Do you recognize me? (Sam: Oh)
Well, it's been a year

Paris and Sam:
It doesn't surprise me (Paris: Christmas)
I wrapped it up and sent it

Sam with Paris:
(Sam: With a note saying) "I love you" I meant it

Paris with Sam (Paris):
Now I know what a fool I've been
(But if you) kissed me now
(I know) you'd fool me again

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart 

Sam:
And the very next day you gave it away (Paris:Gave it away)
This year to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special (Special) (Paris: Oh, oh, oh)

Paris:
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart (Sam: Ooh, ooh)

But the very next day you (Paris: You gave me away) gave it away 
This year (Paris: Oh) to save me from tears 
I'll give it to someone special 

Sam: 
I'll give it to someone

Paris: 
Special

Sam's POV

I open the Christmas box that I put inside my locker. This is a necklace with "Sam" words in it. A Christmas present that I was about to give it to Paris and to show that I'm all hers and she is all mine.

I let out a sigh and close that box then put it inside my locker. Maybe I can give it away to her for Valentine's Day. I don't know.

~~

Paris's POV

"Why is daddy's little girl just being quiet all the time? She usually become more excited about Christmas." Dad sits down next to me.

"What's special about this year Christmas? This is my first Christmas without mom and..Sam." I sigh.

"You really love Sam?" Dad asks me.

"What can I say?" I sigh and hug him. "There is only two of us for Christmas this year."

"I know and it's weird when you didn't make any Christmas list this year." Dad chuckles and rubs my arms.

"Dad." I groan.

"Okay, what about we go out and have dinner outside? Maybe buy a Christmas tree and all. I'll let you decorate the whole tree." Dad smiles at me.

"Like I will let you decorate the tree." I chuckle. "okay let's go!" I get up and take my coat and my beanie hat. I put my shoes on and take my phone then put it in my coat.

"Let's do Paris explore Washington DC." Dad grins at me.

"Not funny, dad." I shake my head and walk out from the apartment.