Chapter 5

*Paris's POV*

I'm standing in front of my locker and arrange my book. Back to Ohio. I had the best Christmas ever this year and now I'm more excited facing my junior year.

I turn my face and shut my locker as Sam got slushied by Rick Nelson and all his hockey player team. They laugh and then walk away.

I shut my locker quickly and walk to Sam. "Oh my God, I thought you're not gonna get that." I frown at him and wipe the slushied from his face.

"I joined synchronized swimming since coach Beiste didn't accepted me back to the football." Sam sighs.

"Come here, I'll help you clean up." I take his hand and walk lead him.

I walk lead him to the girls restroom. I wash the towel with water and clean up his face from the slushie. I take off his bag and rub his back off from the cold ice slushie.

"Glad that this is red." I said to him.

"Whether it's red or white or blue, it's slushied, it's stick on my face." Sam sighs.

"Put your head on the sink." I said to him.

Sam put his head under the sink. I turn on the tap and clean his hair from the slushied. His hair is so thick and blonde and if we didn't clean it faster, the slushied will dry and make the hair sticky.

Sam takes off his jacket. I was his jacket on the sink. "We will clean this up at home." I said to him and take out my comb out of my bag.

I dry his hair using the towel and make it sure that it won't be really wet then brush his hair using my comb.

"Now all done." I said to him. "Here is your wet jacket. You can wash it at home." I give the jacket to him. I put my comb into my bag and walk out from girl's restroom.

"Thank you. I thought I would never get one again." Sam says to me.

"It's alright." I smile at him and walk to the choir room.

I sit down on my seat on the backseat and lean my back against the chair. The others are just busy with some stuff. I take my sketch book out of my bag and start continue finishing my stripe comic.

"Finn, give me a drum roll!" Dad runs in as Finn start giving the drum roll and dad write something on the white board.

"Marry me?" I frown

"Yes, I am proposing to Ms. Pillsbury." Dad grins at us as everyone start cheering except me. "This is the kind of news that you share with your family, and you guys are my family." Dad smiles at us.

"Mr. Schue, we're so happy for you." Finn smiles at dad.

"We totally don't think you'll screw it up this time." Quinn smiles.

"Here's the thing: it's got to be perfect. I'm sitting down with Emma's parents to ask for permission, and then this proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off. And that's where you guys come in, okay? So the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. And you know Ms. Pillsbury it's got to be perfect." Dad smiles at us.

"Well, you can count on us, Mr. Schue." Artie smiles at dad.

I stand up from my seat and put my sketch book inside my bag and walk towards the others. "Where are you going?" Dad asks me.

"I'm not participating on this crazy join." I shake my head. "Why you didn't tell me at first? You talked to her parents but you didn't talk to me about this before? Who am I to you huh?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I was about to tell you but you were staying at your mom's these past couple days and I was going to tell you last night but you went to bed right away." Dad says to me.