Chapter 48

"coming!" I shout as I walk to the door and open the door. "Jason?"

"Hi.." Jason half smiled at me. "Before you say anything, I want to apologize." Jason says to me and stepped in. "I was such a jerk. I should get hit by a car, or get punch on the face. I shouldn't bailed on you like this and left you alone to get through this alone. Just because I was scared and not ready to be a father. But I saw your post about our baby sonogram that we are having twins, I cried. I realized what I did was stupid. Really stupid and unacceptable but I also think that it's still not to late to be the part of their life and being a father for them. You can be really strong passing this through and I have to be stronger than you to make it work. Please let me be the part of their life." Jason says to me and kneels down in front of me.

I chuckle and pull him up. "Okay, you can be involved as much as you want to. But if you screw up again, you're out. And yes you're such a jerk." I chuckle.

"Thank you so much. Thank you." Jason smiles at me and hugs me.

I chuckle and hug him back until I heard the door is opening. I turn my face and Sam walks in. "Hey, how's the interview today?" I smile at him.

"I didn't get it. I don't have teaching certificate." Sam simply said. "What is this guy doing here? In our apartment?" Sam frowns at us.

"I want to see my babies. She is having my babies." Jason simply said.

"After you bailed on her for the last six months? And left her just like that without any news and being so irresponsible?" Sam glares at him.

"Looks I know I did a mistake. But everyone deserves a second chance. I might bailed on her for six months but you cheated on her more than twice and she still forgives you with that. Who is the one that being irresponsible?" Jason glares at Sam.

"Okay guys, enough." I sigh. "You both were irresponsible." I simply said.

"Okay.." Sam sighs and walks out from the apartment and slam the door.

"Is he younger than you or something? Because he is very childish. I mean I admitted I was irresponsible and now I'm trying to prove it back to you that I can be a responsible father." Jason says to me.

"He is just upset. It's been one week we went back and he got job interviews every day but he didn't get a job." I said to him and give him a juice box.

I sit down on the couch and rest my legs on the coffee table and put the chips bowl and juice box on my belly.

"I always love doing this." I grin at him.

"You're so adorable." Jason laughs softly and sits down next to me. "Have you buy baby stuff?"

"Not yet. I can easily get tired from walking so I spend the whole day at home. But I really want to go to Central Park zoo, I want to see panda and koala bear." I said to him.

"Okay we will go there. I will get you a wheelchair so you can go out without being tired." Jason rubs my head.

"May I ask you something?" I ask him.

"Yes." Jason nods.

"Why did you left?" I turn my face at him.

"I lied. On the night you told me I was freaking out. I wasn't okay but I tried to look happy for you because you were under pressure and then maybe it was the best way to leave but it wasn't. It makes everything gets worse. My parents asked me about the truth and I told them and they told me that what I did was wrong. And then these rumours coming, and I know your agent told you to hide but then you decided to come out and published everything. If you could be brave to do this then why can't I? All I have to do is just support you and being the best father. It's all nothing compare to your parts, your body is going to change, hormones, giving birth, and anything else. Then the sonogram, made me cried." Jason half smiled at me.